-
Posts
13,804 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Wasso
-
Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....
Wasso replied to Wasso's topic in Member Build Projects
Thanks Gents, she's not far from being done now, almost to the point of coming off the road for 6 months whilst I claw some savings together to head towards the final stage. The only thing is there's some lovely brakes for sale (Adrian knows which ones) that would look so fecking nice under the 19's. Thing is they're not cheap. The Brembos looks so lost behind 19's -
Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....
Wasso replied to Wasso's topic in Member Build Projects
Cheers matey To be fair I was the same, but then noticed the effect in photos and they look spot on to me. -
Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....
Wasso replied to Wasso's topic in Member Build Projects
Thanks Pete, had to make the most of the sunshine whilst I had the chance. So you should they're yours lol, well not anymore - they feel great too. Not had a chance to test the increased grip levels yet. Been looking already, but nothing still to my liking. I may still head to that company in Cannock, might just be easier. Thanks I wouldn't say I'm that subtle....... You may not have heard the exhaust, but still waiting for a video from OCTET!!!! Zzzzz Zzzzz Zzzzzz iPervert! :lol: Thanks and LOL! -
Please don't put me in Dave's class god no.
-
Help is only a phone call away mate
-
The fox has spoken!!!!! (Thank Christ for that) this'll probably head to the green room now lol http://youtu.be/DyEeoey153c
-
Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....
Wasso replied to Wasso's topic in Member Build Projects
Well, thought it was about time to get some decent pics done, which incorporate all the latest mods, from Exhaust, Rear Bumper, Rims etc. The first pic was her moving in pic some 6 weeks ago, where she spends a warm night and snuggled up in Cotswold stone -
Why not go down the Yaaaaaaaaarp route Darren. Mark that Zorst sounded a bit dull to be fair. Motordyne Yaaaaaaaaarp Tastic!!
-
Custom Anodised Plenum Spacers (that's it they're ALL gone - CLOSED)
Wasso replied to Wasso's topic in Member Traders
Dave I'll get you in for a polished one then, as that's as bare I can make them as the aluminium has to be sealed to avoid oxidisation. I'll shout you for details once I've put the order in. -
553bhp & 465 lb/ft 370Z Full Amuse with Greddy Twin Turbo
Wasso replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in Member Build Projects
+1 that's what I used and used discount code "Wasso" I ordered a tankers worth!! -
Custom Anodised Plenum Spacers (that's it they're ALL gone - CLOSED)
Wasso replied to Wasso's topic in Member Traders
Okay here's current stock levels: 3 Blue 2 Orange 1 Red I have 3 blanks which can be anodised any colour of your choice. Current orders in progress Wizurd - Gold wmr1980 - Polished dbass - Polished (at the anodisers) I don't think I've missed anyone but if you're looking to order just send me a PM. -
553bhp & 465 lb/ft 370Z Full Amuse with Greddy Twin Turbo
Wasso replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in Member Build Projects
Congrats mate, here's another slippery slope. -
Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....
Wasso replied to Wasso's topic in Member Build Projects
I've had my rear arches rolled already so the rear is just fine. I've got about 8mm of gap between the front tyre and arch. Until I get 15mm spacers or even 10mm I'll just stiffen the front suspension right up to remove travel. You'll probably tell me off for that but I'll get smaller spacers fitted this week. I may drop the front 20mm onto the rear just to be sure. -
Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....
Wasso replied to Wasso's topic in Member Build Projects
Well it seems my 20mm spacers on the front are rubbing somewhere, sounds like the arch liner so I'll be taking the spacers off for now, them go for a 15mm instead me thinks. -
Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....
Wasso replied to Wasso's topic in Member Build Projects
Corrected that for you -
Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....
Wasso replied to Wasso's topic in Member Build Projects
Cheers matey I think they are those offsets, but knew they'd fit like a glove on the 20/25 spacers. Although to be fair they could be dropped in just a little like you say. So maybe put the 20 on the back and drop to a 15 on the front. Something to consider for sure. Cheers Bob'o! What do you waaaaaant agaaaaaain? Your YAAAARP pipes are @ RT-P from Thursday last week!!! What use are they to me at RTP, so much for an International tradesman I'd love to update my signature, but as I get zero time for pleasure these days, and the roads I live down are full of country mud it gets a little tough to get some pics. Thing is, I clean the car, go for a drive to a location and she's covered in crap within seconds. I should really get some good pics done that's for sure. Although I need a new camera lens as I'm still using the standard cannon lens with the camera, need to make a purchase Thanks matey, to be honest I've never been a huge fan of the LMG's, but as Adrian powdercoated his, they make a huge difference, so to save me £2,000 it was easier to just get the LMG's. I don't think I could stand spending £3k+ on a set of rims from America to then sell them here for peanuts. -
He's closed down. Try Clark Motorsport - Ewen or CS (Cougar Store) Mitz
-
To be fair it might be worth the mods generating seperate threads for each style to be fair. It could pose as being a handy resource for when peep's are traveling and looking for a good food guide as recommended by 350z Enthusiasts
-
Custom Anodised Plenum Spacers (that's it they're ALL gone - CLOSED)
Wasso replied to Wasso's topic in Member Traders
Do you mean the spacers for the strut? Everything is included with the kit, bolts, Nylon Spacers for the plenum chamber and the aluminium spacers for the strut bar. All I'm everything supplied as needed. -
If it ain't my northern drinking partner "pfft" and like that he was gone.... It's called Rehab!!
-
Custom Anodised Plenum Spacers (that's it they're ALL gone - CLOSED)
Wasso replied to Wasso's topic in Member Traders
Cool, just let me know. Ill of course post up when and if I stop doing them but will have a final flurry so to speak. -
Custom Anodised Plenum Spacers (that's it they're ALL gone - CLOSED)
Wasso replied to Wasso's topic in Member Traders
I think I've got 3 blue, 2 orange and maybe one red as I'm sure I've it sold one red recently. I'll have to check. I'm putting an order in with the anodisers so if there's a colour you require just let me know and it can be done. Yes more next year, and yes again £170 delivered to mainland UK. Its a little extra outside of this. Send me a PM if you're interested and/or want any specific colours. -
Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....
Wasso replied to Wasso's topic in Member Build Projects
Cheers Will, apologies I've not replied to your PM its all been a bit hectic at the minute. Didn't leave work till 8:30 (another 12hrs). Will reply from work its easier than doing a load of typing on an iPhone. lol I'll also pop up replies to comments above at the same time -
Hello stranger I'll second that - good evening!! Nah don't like Yellow Will. Reminds me of lemon curd. Wouldn't say no to a Cayman R though.
-
Indian - Cafe Simla on the A5 after leaving the M42 and heading towards Nuneaton. Always loved that place. Best Indian I've ever had, service is impeccable, price doesn't match the level of service so a triple bonus. Excellent atmosphere.