Cheers CS, I'll update the first post.
I'll also send PM's over the weekend for the initial deposit of £5.00 to secure your purchase.
do you think I'm Del Boy or something..... yeah got some hooky Dolls that are Oriental but speak German (And not SMD type DOLLS!!)
Further in the pipeline will be replica 350z and 370z cufflinks, which will be laser copied of the original car, which should be interesting. This project is to actually setup a cufflink business, which my other half will run. I'm a huge fan of cufflinks and have around 60 quirky styles, so taking a collection a little further to the point of trying out a business line of cufflinks.
In terms of any other for sale items - until they're actually thought of there's nothing else I can think of doing, unless you have a suggestion? More than happy to bring to the community Zed related apparel.