Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. G'day! I used to live in Newhaven many years ago, grew up there, and was born in Brighton. I think I'd choose Australia over Brighton any day!! Enjoy the club.
  2. Welcome back Lexx from a couple of weeks ago
  3. I wasn't in my Zed but saw you heading through Banbury heading towards the M40...... Lady driving I think, or man with VERY long hair?
  4. Happy birthday Graham....... the BIG 60. You don't look a day over 37. Hope you have a nice day and that you put your feet up for the day. Here's a little reminder of last weeks surprise party. I've made it private so not to tell the world on youtube.
  5. Yes it was a Carrera GT. There's a video on FB but I'm not going to post it, just because.
  6. This is a crazy shame. F&F will not be the same, as it was for those films without him. R.I.P.
  7. That's a good'un Yes Wasso = iPolish I haven't got a clue who iChav or iRattlecan is Here's one..... Zman = i'venevertrackedmyGTR......ever! (Ok maybe once or twice)
  8. True, true. Bridgestone don't have the winter tyres I wanted in stock till next year The Michelins have great reviews so I guess I'll be a 8 wheeled Michelin man
  9. Happy Nirthday Netti, make sure you get Bob helping out with today's tasks.
  10. Dan - couldn't get those Blizzak, so I've ordered instead the Michelin Alpin PA4. Approved by Porsche so I'll guess they're Ekona approved too hopefully? They will take a week to arrive, not sure why but will give a winter report once winter is in full swing.
  11. Too? Who else's bday is it Not sure but I'll post something up tonight...... Happy Birthday Martin
  12. iPerv Good spot though WOW Bazooookajakoooka!!
  13. dk and Daryl, I've added you to the list. I'll probably message you all over the weekend at some point to sort out the deposits. I'm hoping we're just a couple of weeks away now from receiving them, but will keep you guys posted anyway. Cheers
  14. Nice photo skills to be fair. Looks like a terrible place...... glad we don't have to put with heat like that. Hotel also looks like a travelodge. Jealous....!! (Only a little)
  15. Happy Birthday Jimbobs. Why didn't you say last night would have wished you many happy returns on FaceTime. Anyway have a great day all the best me and Jayne
  16. It will be a shame Chris matey, but like you say time to move on. But knowing you there will be an itch to come back to Z ownership one day. Enjoyed our chats in Wales, and there's no harm in attending shotgun. All the best and don't be too far from the keyboard
  17. Clearly an error I'd get on to Aviva and if not take Paul Whitehouse hostage!!
  18. Will look between her legs it's there...... I can see a car "broom broom"
  19. Jap - you'd never get anything like that in the UK!!
  20. Fancy getting the bloke the sack, that's terrible You're so mean...... Glad its all fixed matey, if it wasn't for me you'd be no better off. You may want to identify the sideline assistance Remember I know how to moan
  21. Sod ya I won't come then. I'll do as I usually do and prep the car for Wales
  22. I should be good for this, I've avoided it every year for preparation to Wales, so go on stick my name down. Looks like a few people are going.
  23. Don't even get me started with motorbikes. The amount of riders that wear their c0ck on their head weaving between the traffic, almost falling of their bikes because they've chosen a gap they weren't never going to get through. It's like the M4, if you hit the section before the flyover in morning rush hour, you kindly move over when in the outside line to the far right to allow them space. Most bikes cruise through at say 30mph whilst the traffic isn't moving. Others seem to think 50+ is acceptable. You may be a good rider, but your brain cells are lacking. All it takes is for one person to change lanes, not expecting a bike to be hurtling down, and then it's a god damn mess on the M4. All because Mr biker isn't paying attention to exactly what "could" happen if it all goes wrong. Also, bikers that whilst rush is on full flow, the tail end of the M40 to the M25, we're cruising along at 70'ish. When Mr Biker once more thinks the white line is a lane for bikes. Narrowly missing other cars, and to the point again, if one of those cars changes lane they won't be expecting a bike. I know the saying "Think Bike" I think more like Think tw@t, he'll be along in a minute. Their riding is appalling in some instances.
×
×
  • Create New...