Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Didn't know you've moved over to the forum police, I'll have to take a note of that. Either way, if you think that's a tiny mistake, go for it. Lets hope he's the one that doesn't sideswipe you across some crossroads or something. I'll actually withdraw the pedestrians, they're miles away.
  2. Been reading up on how to unleash the noise, and it is possible, but not in the scale of the b1tch I'm afraid.
  3. Que the puns I did actually think when typing this is going to promote some comments. Darren I'm afraid I've been looking at beemers. 2002 330d. With a remap for pennies you're looking at 269bhp'ish and 350tq+ Strip and load the car with the necessary bits and you're away. The only thing is, a diesel isn't exactly cool bro. But winding up the turbo is oh so easy.
  4. Simple, forward to police. Surely that will do as evidence. Almost ran some pedestrians over as well.
  5. Wow even a wheel change. Nice finish with clean mate, very Wave me when the next Motorsport day occors. Might even get my own helmet. Will, what size was the helmet I borrowed?
  6. I know got to many hobbies I'm interested, a man that wants 1,000bhp must have some crazy hobbies?
  7. Where the bloody hell have you been? I think your last message was before Christmas saying you're taking the car off the road. All that time and that's all you've done. Poor show, I expected a lot more Good to see you back.
  8. First time I've ever seen a requirement for additional gaskets. How annoying!
  9. Basically yeah. No other gaskets are needed as there will be the oem gasket which is made of metal that can be re-used.
  10. They will both fit, but you'll need an alternative strut brace for the Tall Boy
  11. It is a bit to be fair.....
  12. Hi Russ, I'm unable to send you a message by PM - payment due for the spacer matey :-)

    1. 350 Russ

      350 Russ

      sorry mate didnt realise, ill get it sent over tonight

  13. Wasso

    Random test

    From the album: Wasso's random photo upload

    A Pic of my engine bay showing the fruits of my polishing!
  14. Wasso

    Wasso's random photo upload

    Cos I can.... ha ha!
  15. Nothing on my mind, but just thought I'd enter something in here to see what it does?

    1. AK350Z

      AK350Z

      It lets people comment on your mind spasms!

    2. Wasso
×
×
  • Create New...