Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. They're Rays fella. They are also Anthrecite, the pic was taken at night and the fluorescent lighting gave my rims the bronze effect. A lot of people come up to me and say what happened to the bronze rims when they see the car.
  2. Well we need to work out where the issue is coming from first. I agree a friggin great big downer considering I took the day off purposely for this. Starting to hate Motordyne.....
  3. Well, the Japspeed being super high quality could be miss aligning the rest of the system. Motordyne make the kit to fit like oem, so in order to see if the exhaust is at fault or the decats we shall need to put oem cats on to see. If it fits its clearly the Japspeed decats. If it doesn't fit we know its the exhaust. Time, effort, money..... All in the love of our cars!
  4. I suppose but its a good bit of kit. You get a nice sound to it also. Barter with him.....
  5. They've done all they can without modifying the Motordyne, which could invalidate my warranty. Need to try with standard cats on then see if it fits. If not then send it back to Motordyne. What a ball ache.
  6. One of two things. 1) error by Motordyne 2) japspeed decats are miss aligning the rest of the pipes.
  7. Depressed...... It won't fit!! Not happy!! Centre box is too close to one side and a section of pipe near transmission mount.
  8. The eyebrows are marmite. I've seen so many good looking pics with the eyebrows and fancied a face change lol. The rear is sex Cheers bud
  9. You having a drink, Never thought you to be the drinking type Pint of water me lad. Never touched a drop of alcohol ever. Can't stand the stuff.
  10. Wasso

    Centre console

    If you get a good flocking it should be fine oooooeeeerrr!! You can Hoover it etc so can't see an issue. The only downside is the dash has to come out
  11. Wasso

    Centre console

    I was gonna say the same. I like that look. I'm actually contemplating a full flocking of the dash.
  12. Just having a cheeky pint as you do.
  13. Why not go through the for sale section, lazy sod. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/73347-rare-motordyne-xyz-pipe-with-hfc/
  14. Yup Gonna walk round the park, its all very nice. I'll get Mitz to video the results
  15. Of course its a re-post Ian
  16. Well today I'm sat in a park in Leicester whilst Mitz and Andy set to work on Suzie. Service Fix Boot Actuator New Belts (per recommendation from mr Keyser) Oh and the fitting of the MD TDX V2 I can't friggin wait for the day to flash past. So I shall lay in the park sunning myself whilst they're hard at work. Might even have a quick pint
  17. There's not a great deal I don't polish.
  18. Cheers again everyone. Pleased is an understatement.
  19. FFS Chris stop trying to copy my modifications...... At least your offender left details of the driver. I wasn't so lucky. Hope you get an amicable solution and your turmoil settles down. I did wonder why there'd been no updates.
  20. That's Agggeeeeeeessssssss away. Wasn't sure if you'd posted as I know you're elusive. I was exploding with rage but the barsteward drive off with me trying to drag him out the car. Sure we'll sort something soon.
  21. Must meet up then you can post a vid of mine You may not know about this..... http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/72145-im-far-from-fking-pleased-finished-page12/ The good news is she's finished.
  22. Okay I'll stop playing games now Boom!!!!!!
  23. Considering I've never actually posted in this thread, I thought it was about time.
×
×
  • Create New...