Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Anyone know what front bumpers are on these? Nismo V3
  2. Wasso

    VIP BLING.

    Bondage??
  3. About time Jaguar made something that looks great. Obviously it sounds like a Clio supped up and is missing the orchestral of a v10 for instance, but the look, power and economy allow me to overlook the sound. Thing is what if you're paired up with an Aventador at the lights, you would be jealous. I like it though, very refreshing.
  4. No that's not Peter, that's Laura
  5. Don't let the smurf see that wiring diagram he'll go red!!
  6. Ha ha funny enough I feel the same way. A lot of love goes into these. Update: plastic feet being collected Monday.
  7. Should we have shortest and tallest as well?
  8. They're pulling your leg on the door Agreed the boot fitment when aligned with the A-pillars isn't perfect. That I think is a Seibon thing but if you can see what you can do then all the better. It'll stop SMD whinging
  9. I think that's a Seibon design fault personaly. I'm sure they'll tinker with it to align back on and we'll see. Trust me it annoyed me too but the weight savings overall do help I think its a out 46kg I've lost from the rear.
  10. Cheers Darren, the red mist was in control of my actions, what "could" have happened had he not driven off I don't know, the police have been absolutely useless in this entire matter. Not even a phone call to me. THEY are the ones who need to catch this tosser, and frankly they've done sod all. With today's technology I could have done more. Not sure exactly why I pay council tax, maybe I should notify them of a discount for services not provided. Chat more Saturday Peter, Keyser hasn't posted mate?
  11. Who is Laura?
  12. Oh no, Azure not black and grey guys Top job gents great to see some pics As Adrian would say "Is it ready yet?" Did you like my lightweight boot
  13. Can't seem to find where we're heading I'm sure I'm blind. Postcode will do as I won't be in the Zed
  14. Please NEVER look at my paint! Not even from a distance! :lol:
  15. with Wasso being a perfectionist and having had his fair share of paint issues, that really is a testament to them! How much did you have to pay if you don't mind me asking? I've got some bits I'd like doing sometime Whenever detailing I always point out issues to the owner and Will said to me let me know if you spot anything? Well, I'd finished the car and couldn't fault anything. There was no clues, or anything of the mind to suggest any panel had been repainted. The finish and quality was A1 perfect. Will had to point out which panels had been done and even after pointing out you would never have know. Also considering his paint isn't your normal paint the oem light effects from Black to Rose carries on as it should oem. Truly fantastic finish!
  16. Ok cool. Anytime today is cool or tomorrow.
  17. Sent you a text last night, will need your address and agreed time for tomorrow after work
  18. That's the addition cubby Nissan designed but failed when they realised there'd be a carpet going on top Good work with the sound deadening, that's a stupid amount of weight. Keen to see the LS3 build spec
  19. Oooooooh that sounds like a DEAL BANKER!!
  20. It's not like that anymore Keyser now has that beautiful switch
  21. I'll be coming up early Sat morning now instead of Friday as I'll be in London till 6pm Fri, so no chance of coming till Sat. Should be with you for about 10am.
  22. Fair point bud... what do you recommend I do with it all.... Keep the thread running and stick it all back in the loft? Step one is advertising it, which you've done. Step two put all items in a safe place. Step three bump the thread when you can. There will bound to be buyers but I'd say in dribs and drabs.
  23. OEM stuff will be hard to sell and only when there's failure in those parts who have oem.
×
×
  • Create New...