I have one not one of yours but never fitted, even have the tools, but never opened them to do it, as I'm a bit suspect with electrics
(That's if I make it to the LakeZ)
In awaiting info from another section of the investigating police, apparently they're taking it further but how I don't know with no named driver. I'll update my thread on it later this week.
Car is hopefully gonna be ready for the 28th June fingers crossed.
Have you got a selection of rear end pics (car not your rear end) that you can PM me. I'm thinking of the ING's as my next move.
Contemplating having the upper ridge custom blended for a smoother look.
Welcome to the club
I was lucky enough to have my carbon boot already without the wiper, so no hole. Also the water jet was already plugged off.
I personally think the rear wiper delete is so needed to keep clean lines.
It's not like that the other side though is it?
Looks like they just passed it through their quality control. I guess you can't see it as much when on the car, but being face on it sticks out a little.
SMD (Not spurs mad btw) has taken on a job to rip out a shoddy custom install. Been watching the story unfold on his YouTube channel and thought I'd share. Watch all as they uncover some shocking work and use some great products and tools for the job.