Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Ha ha wicked FTW lives on
  2. Here's a comparison..... The HFC will pass an MOT, otherwise there'd be no point in having it.
  3. *cough*
  4. Wasso

    Y-pipe

    Ok say you sell the Motordyne for £300, new Y-pipe call it £200, plus fitting unless you do it yourself or have a local garage on the cheap. Either way call it £100....... Really?? Seems a bit illogical to me but its up to you.
  5. Wasso

    Y-pipe

    It may be expensive but very well made. Nismo's fail, especially the Y-pipe, so in fairness something made by an outside company that lasts, and I've never heard of a motordyne Zorst fail ever. The Motordyne ones for whatever reason are also proven on the dyno over the rest. Ok so its only a few ponies but this justifies its price in the market. Performance and Quality.
  6. Wasso

    Y-pipe

    http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-y-pipes.aspx It missed the queue for looks didnt it, not that you see it, but still. Good price though.
  7. Wasso

    Y-pipe

    He's already taken it off per his for sale thread. I personally wouldn't have taken it off to be sold, despite trying to purchase other things with the cash. Just wait a little longer? How much is the Stillen then?
  8. Wasso

    Y-pipe

    I don't mind Jordan sharing my box As long as they make sure it doesn't rattle around.
  9. Wasso

    Y-pipe

    Haydn is one..... There's probably about 5-7 on the forum I'd say. Yeah go Stillen if you feel the Motordyne isn't the one for you etc.
  10. Wasso

    Y-pipe

    Anyone with an XYZ would take the HFC off you for potentially a spare etc. Mine has gone and I'd have had it off you tbf. But as my long awaited TDX2 is being built I'll no longer have a cat. Straight through ALL the way baby!
  11. Wasso

    My Supra

    Just seen this, if you were in Solihull why didn't you stop by? Love the supra, excellent spec. Great colour and won't need much modifying
  12. Wasso

    Y-pipe

    Just realised you've actually taken it off the car. Fair enough...... Then I suppose it is easier with it off the car
  13. Wasso

    Y-pipe

    easier and cheaper!? Straight pipe, what £100?
  14. That's my garage..... A zed should live there instead of the Polo...... Hopefully soon
  15. Wasso

    Y-pipe

    Jordan the swappable part can be changed to your choice. So if you have a HFC then just swap it for a straight pipe. My XYZ has been on 40k miles and you'd never tell from looking under the car. A work of art.
  16. Sell the tips..... Simples.....
  17. Do it Will It is a fabulous price!
  18. Dan has a valid point tbf (not always mind you ) I ride the Meisters and love them. Not tracked them yet, but feel and response along with every day ride is nicely tuneable and I purchased mine second hand. Darren-B could pass comment on track commentary. Money no object I'd invest in the KW3.
  19. One day I will own one. Love the sound of the Zonda but for sure sex wee in humongous scales..... 1:10 for the airfield.
  20. Wow if the weather stays like that all winter I'm moving to Cambridge!!!
  21. Maybe Guntree "members" get it even cheaper Striking comparison in mods mileage and so on......
  22. First post updated. Any further takers whilst the spacers are at the anodisers.
  23. I'll be bringing my Christmas presents down for a good wrapping then Nice genuine offer....... "Forum Love"
  24. How long have you been on the forum..... Why not head over to the guides section. (Sorry just feel mischievous this evening)
×
×
  • Create New...