Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. But as I reiterate, the discussion point is ref to the Nismo brand on road cars. Ekona also references to the road car and its branding for consumers. I'm sure Nismo within the Motorsport world is a great success, but as we started and still continue to discuss the road cars with Nismo badges, they're pretty much chocolate flakes on top of your hot chocolate.
  2. The RS380 was the one to have for upgrades. But Nissan knew that and whacked a hefty price tag on it. You obviously dont know about Nismo's involvement in current racing, and the amount of investment that goes into it..!! :scare: I think he meant as a tuning house for production cars. As Ricey says, general road cars with a Nismo badge are weak in comparison to AMG, MSport etc. what the do in the Motorsport world is a totally different game. A bit like go-karting and F1. Would I buy a Nismo 350 or a GT, no way. For simple light modifications its not worth the heavier price tag. Do you drive a genuine Nismo Will??
  3. Wasso

    RC Drifter 350z

    If it was a HR I might have been tempted.
  4. I so had this when I first got the car. Put the blowers on and the smell went, turn them off and it stunk. Turned out to be a dead body in the boot. Removed and the smell went. Was rather pleased it wasn't the heater system and a simple fix.
  5. The RS380 was the one to have for upgrades. But Nissan knew that and whacked a hefty price tag on it.
  6. Dont take the pi@@ "Type R" To be honest i am actually in the process of trying to source a nismo body kit so it will come in time Out of interest what is the difference between a normal GT zed and a Nismo zed, is it just body kit and tunned slightly different? It also has Nismo decals unlike the GT. I have a Nismo V2 front and skirts. I have 1 Nismo badge and that sits on the bumper. The rest of the car is currently de-badged till I get my Tommy K put back on the boot hatch.
  7. ^^^^^^ THIS!!
  8. Yup speak to rich.... It was actually my design Edit: Should clarify, I designed the bit in addition to the actual Abbey Logo.
  9. It's okay, they're the Australian version, so eat away!!
  10. Wasso

    Wasso

    Thanks matey and it was funny to see some bloke waving their hands like a bomb is about to go off!! Good to see you mate and catch up for a drink soon
  11. Good job that wasn't on your paint, looks highly hazardous!!!'
  12. But if you do actually come across one, I've got a house waiting to trade.
  13. ARC or ARK, there's a Huuuuuge difference. And if anyone has a ARC..... I'll sell my house to have one.
  14. She's on eBay, he wants the highest price to cover future car costs.
  15. Yehaaaa, congrats mate, Adrian has made you wait ages for that lot
  16. Sister? Cousins? Liking the beach shots
  17. Agreed I bought a heap load, and yes there wasn't anything "new" but an interesting day out. The best part was meeting others.
  18. I remember when I met my first love. I was 17 and we were together for 4 years. I was devastated when we broke up. Had visions of driving I to a wall to end the pain. I went away with the lads in Ibiza to soften the blow, but still it took 1 year to fully get over her. Do I look back, of course, what "might" have happened. But it wasn't till I was 29 till I met Jayne and I've never looked back to compare or believe my first love would have been better. In fact I feel so confident that my Jayne "is the one". After being together 11 years I think that proves she's a keeper. You'll be surprised what's round the corner. Its like when you get made redundant from a job you really like and feel the world will be a harder place, only to find that a new position was over and above the last. Things can only get better when you feel down, so there's always that positive. There is always light at the end of the tunnel, and you make your own destiny. Nothing is handed on a plate in life and we make our own future. Planning and keeping to goals is one way of improving life and your ambitions. All the best to making your future fruitful and happy.
  19. I'm the same. Used UC for ages till I realised its capabilities. I now use Dodo Juice clay (medium) but its very tacky. Very good but like a rotary, you need some skill to apply it. Although I'll always recommend AutoGlym clay. Its a fantastic all rounder. Good for noobs and pro's. Flexible and manageable along with being purposeful. But my days have moved onto DD medium. I was also at the same Megs day, was a good day out bar the snow.
  20. Agreed the kit package thing is a good deal, especially when you look at compound and pad costs. The Megs stuff does my head in, its amateur stuff. No disrespect but its a bit like halfords. But then I still use the industrial sized Last Touch for my clay work. Otherwise I use none of Megs nowadays.
  21. Start simple http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/polishing-machines/cleanyoucar-ep801-compact-rotary-polisher/cat_100.html Lightweight is your friend.
  22. If you're experienced with a DA you're ready for a rotary. Same principles but you have increased results and less agro. The rotary I have includes slow start, holds the pads better than a DA and just overall rewards better results. A rotary is also cheaper than MEGS DA, so for me a rotary wins every time. With a rotary gradually build the speed with confidence. Start with bonnet and practice then work door panels. Wings are the hardest but with practice and control you'll never use a DA again. When mine died I was so glad. I love my rotary at half the price of a MEGS DA.
×
×
  • Create New...