Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. or Jon@emperortuning , they should be able to sort you our with a 2nd hand part for less than that
  2. £850 is indeed a very good deal......going to look into this as my 12 years old zed deserves this =)
  3. Standard DE dumper with aftermarket grill attached to it. Should be able to remove easily.
  4. Happy birthday Buster!!
  5. or Jon@emperortuning, they should one for sale
  6. I would use a 'shark fin' antenna rather then a stubby
  7. In in "sunny" Huddersfield
  8. Found 2 in the for sale section but seems a bit too far for you? --> http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/213-350z-parts-for-sale/ Just back box ->http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/108430-for-sale-standard-exhaust-backbox/ Mid-section + backbox --> http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/108004-standard-centre-pipe-and-back-box/ (but they are welded together, will be difficult to ship) The K1 is sold now -> http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/108583-japspeed-k1-with-bungs/
  9. Get a 2nd hand OEM standard exhaust first maybe? Ask Zmanalex or Jon@Emperortuning if they have one? Most likely you will need Y-pipe, mid-section and back box.
  10. Congrats!!
  11. Hello and welcome
  12. veeg33

    New Bus

    Nice find....... I'm too busy looking at those yellow 350z rather than the bus!!!
  13. I usually click reply and looked at the email address. That's how I usually spot them doggy f**kers!
  14. Looks like you have caught zeditus!
  15. Hello and welcome
  16. Hello and welcome
  17. Looks like the product has been discontinued hence seller bumping price up to make a profit!! I got mine for less than a tenner shipped. Try this maybe (build up a few coats)--> https://www.amazon.co.uk/Surface-Sealant-Coating-Repellent-Plastic/dp/B00A3S1RGU/ref=pd_bxgy_263_img_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=B7SEPM0366PGVWDYN1NZ. Make sure to keep it away from paint (just in case)
  18. I love catalogues!!! From Argos to Lidl, Aldi, Screwfix, ToolStation, Ikea, etc....... Good find
  19. I just polished mine last week using Maguires headlights kit (https://www.amazon.co.uk/MEGUIARS-G1900K-Headlight-Restoration-Kit/dp/B001O7I7FS) cost about £25 ish. Follow the steps to sand your headlights slowly until it is white ish. Yes, this might sound scary but it works. Completely transformed it and it looks almost new. Make sure you use some detailing masking tape around your headlights to avoid sanding your paintwork. Just make sure you seal it with some UV wax (Turtle Wax ICE - http://www.carmaniaonline.co.uk/turtle wax ice synthetic paste polish kit- turtle wax- ice-car polish) I build up around 5 layers of wax so that the newly polished headlights are protected against UV which is the root cause of it turning yellowish Edit: DA = Dual Action (bed time story here explaining http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=63859 )
  20. Well done for getting it in the zed!!
  21. Hello and welcome
  22. If i saw this 2 years ago, I could have saved £15.00....... Sent my zed to National windscreen and the guy there charged me £20.00. Good write up Gareth!!
×
×
  • Create New...