Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. Hello and welcome
  2. Assuming you are talking about the front wheels only? As above, that's just a fail safe stud/bolt to avoid mixing the front and rear wheels. You can remove them.
  3. Hello and welcome
  4. Hello and welcome
  5. Congratulations!! Great choice with the family wagon! Hopefully I don't have to sell my zed when time comes.
  6. Happy Birthday Gareth!!
  7. It will be OK if you only have a little bit of standard unleaded in the zed. Fill up with super as soon as you have chance to do so. I personally will not rev the pass 2500/3000rpm at every gear change.
  8. Saw them in Leeds's Lego stores 2 weeks ago. Looks good but it's costing £70
  9. Stunning pics mate!! The route does looks absolutely fantastic!!! Will definitely need to plan a trip......thanks for sharing!!
  10. Good to know all went well!!
  11. If you zed is stock DE, you'll see figures around +/- 270bhp as above ^^^ but this will only be your bench mark figure before you start your mods to increase bhp. However, you'll need to go back to the same Dyno after the mods to an apple to apple comparison. P/S: Check engine oil level before Dyno runs =)
  12. Nice!!
  13. Hello and welcome
  14. I'm not expert but seems like photobucket server is down at the moment, hence any pics linked to photobucket might not appear correctly or wont appear at all =) http://downdetector.com/status/photobucket
  15. Normal, smart and clever candidates who apply will not get in the show!!!, only dumb and thick as f**k candidates will be selected to appear on the show...........
  16. I have to live like this for next 2 years........... I completely feel you
  17. Hello and welcome
  18. +1 for L&G!
  19. Or use this to my advantage after 2 years time for a full re-spray
  20. My old man thought the same as you, ...you'll find that after snow foaming & jet washing it still won't be clean unfortunately. It will get off some of the road dirt/grime but ultimately I still think your car will look unclean once it drys. Best thing (imo) is to; jet wash, snow foam, jet wash, two bucket clean/sheeps wool mitt, jet wash and then leave to air dry if you don't want to chamois/towel dry it (you will no doubt get water marks though still). See what the others say too. Should be OK if wash my car after rain using 2 bucket method as the dusty road will turn to muddy road (not helping either as i will need to drive on the road to work)!! I jet washed my car 2 days ago, just with Citrus pre-wash soaked for around 1-2minutes, then jet washed with Vax PowerWash 3- 2500W. The pressure did a pretty good job removing most of it but as you said, not 100%. I think i can live with that But when its dry and windy, it's like living in sahara hence my concern that when my car is wet (from jet wash), the grid/sand dust will stick to the car before i start the 2 bucket method. At first, i decided not to wash the car regular and just go to my local Morrison for a quick jet wash once a month. But having a zed which looked like it had just been on a rally on a daily basis, I just can't stand it and something had to be done! As clean as possible with minimum damage to paint work is what I'm aiming for now =)
  21. Thanks for info Stu and ilogikal1!! I've recently moved to new house and managed to convinced the missus to buy a pressure washer as both our cars are full of mud pretty much every day due to many houses are still being build. I'm doing some research to find out which foam lance to purchase and I've decided to go for a £17.00 foam lance from Ebay and also 5ltr of BH AutoFoam. I don't even dare to use mitts (double bucket method) to clean my car when the weather is dry as dust will stick to my car pretty rapidly hence my plan is just to apply some snow foam, then jet wash. Not even going to dry it as I'm 100% sure the dust (micro sands) will stick to my car and act as micro sand paper when i dry it. Will be living like this for next 2 years i reckon as they are still building plenty more.
  22. Hello and welcome
  23. Hello and welcome
×
×
  • Create New...