Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. Yeah, Lidl on Wakefield Road. I'll PM you my number.
  2. Don't suppose I can be cheeky and take you up on this? Haven't had any problems yet, but better safe than sorry, and I'm in Huddersfield most days. Found them and it's in my zed now. It will only take 5 mins or less to apply. Bring a microfiber cloth with you to clean the rubber seals before applying. I'm free this Thursday after work at around 4.00pm to 4.30pm ish. We can meet at Lidl main parking?
  3. Hello and welcome
  4. Hello and welcome
  5. Don't suppose I can be cheeky and take you up on this? Haven't had any problems yet, but better safe than sorry, and I'm in Huddersfield most days. Apologies, i did not get any notifications until today that you have quoted me in this post. Yeah, no problem. Let me dig it out from my garage tonight to confirm they are still there. I'll put it in my car.
  6. Does it have a private plate on? There is a black zed with private plate used to be a zed park on the land which is now Lidl's new car park. I used to be a regular in that Lidl =) but not anymore as I've moved to other end of town. Posted on here before, never got a response back. However we did drove past each other once near Lidl and nodded to each other.
  7. SuperStu (2 wall and 1 desk) GMballistic (1 desk top) Veeg33 (1 wall and 1 desk)
  8. Yes, but not straight forward. You can get refurb keys from Ebay fully refurb with new blade. (Around £50 each). But you'll still need a good auto locksmiths to cut the blade and duplicate code (from current key) for immobiliser on your zed (around £100 ish). Once that's done, you'll need to follow procedure as pointed out by Buster above (http://www.350z-uk.c...showtopic=16896 ) to program the transponder for lock/unlock (Free) I did all above 2 years ago, however I managed to cut and code my key in Malaysia for £25.00. I go back to Malaysia annually and took a risk of getting it done there with my original key only (No, i did not fly my zed to Malaysia). Not sure it will work at first but for £25.00 it's worth a try.........Fired up first time and no issue hence why i know the method above works, just a bit more expensive in UK. However, few months ago. Whilst i was packing to move to a new house, I've managed to loose the spare key, doh!! Hence I've purchased another key from a breaker this time (Jon@EmperorTuning, a trader here), for £20, a new blade from Ebay for £3.00. Just need to bring it with me on next trip to Malaysia to get it sorted. I'm assuming this will work too.
  9. Hello and welcome
  10. I have a bottle of Gummi Pflege.........it was good. I bough it mainly to revive/restore my rubber door seals but wasn't aware it could help with frozen door =) Where are you (Dave6188) based in Yorkshire? I'm happy to apply some to your door seals if you can come to me in Huddersfield??
  11. Hello and welcome
  12. Hello and welcome
  13. Good luck with the sale mate. Have you considered removing your wheels and sell them separately? Not that I have the cash to buy them off you but potentially you will get more on its own. LMGT4's around £1000 in good condition.
  14. Have a browse here --> http://www.350z-uk.c...um/18-350z-faq/ Buyers guide --> http://www.350z-uk.c...6-buyers-guide/ Service schedule -> http://www.350z-uk.c...ule-for-a-350z/ Good luck with your search!!
  15. Oh no!!! So much want but so little cash in my bank account =(
  16. Hello and welcome
  17. Hello and welcome
  18. Hello and welcome
  19. Super! I found them too when I got home 2mins ago Glad you are sorted. Cheers Veeg33 for the photo. So it looks as if there are two different types for each side? At last a pic of them, it's like seeing the bloody holy grail LOL! I think the 2 bigger ones are front, the other 2 smaller ones are rear. I had both front n rear swapped with HEL yes Alex said there are only one on each side. Confusing as Nissan Brindley Cannock wanted me to order 2 of each? This makes Norse Saga look like a trip to tesco to buy bread. Thanks again Veeg33, you've been a big help No worries mate. Hopefully you are sorted soon and back on the road!
  20. I can't locate a specialist here in West Yorkshire. I found 2 options, Atkins Motor Engineers (North Yorkshire) or Lockwood and Greenwood (Manchester). I went for L&G in the end and they were brilliant.
  21. Super! I found them too when I got home 2mins ago Glad you are sorted. Cheers Veeg33 for the photo. So it looks as if there are two different types for each side? At last a pic of them, it's like seeing the bloody holy grail LOL! I think the 2 bigger ones are front, the other 2 smaller ones are rear. I had both front n rear swapped with HEL
  22. Hello and welcome
  23. Super! I found them too when I got home 2mins ago Glad you are sorted.
  24. Pic above shows HEL brake lines for front brakes, and 2 P-clips should be used to route it nicely. I have not issue passing MOT or stretching. Hence I'm wondering why yours failed?
×
×
  • Create New...