Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. Hello and welcome
  2. ^^ as above, all home remedy will only last a few months, max 10-12 months and you'll have to repeat again. Best is to get them done by a bodyshop. They'll lightly sand down and apply a layer of clear coat usually they are UV protected as well. This should cost around £40 to £60 for both and will last 2-3 year minimum (depends on the clear coat they use). I uses the Maguiar's Headlight restoration kit and finish with few coats of Turtle Wax ICE wax paste for UV protection. Last about 7-8 months before i need to repeat. £20 for the kit, £15 for the wax, FOC for labour (around 1 hour). Still works out cheaper compared to bodyshop Edit: The kit I used was the older kit (sand down and polish), newer kit seems better --> http://www.halfords.com/motoring/car-cleaning/clay-bars-detailing-products/meguiars-2-step-headlight-kit
  3. Good to know your missus are OK. Never nice to be in an accident.
  4. Give traders here a call and discuss with them. Clarks Motorsport, Tarmac Sportz, Courgar Store etc etc (in no particular order)......they'll sort you out =)
  5. Nice work mate!! You can enjoy the zed now.............
  6. Hello and welcome Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
  7. Thanks mate 👠nice thread just not really what I'm after. No worries mate, good luck with your search =) Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
  8. Hello and welcome Simon I'm going to sell mine in near future hence haven't really advertise it yet.....have a look at my build thread (link is below my signature) if mine ticks all the boxes =)
  9. Hello and welcome back
  10. If you are feeling brave, you can try removing the boot weight first. This might help short term.....but for long run definitely get a replacement.
  11. Hello and welcome
  12. Hello and welcome
  13. Never heard anyone won anything on this McD monopoly.........i might be wrong....
  14. Looks like a genuine Nismo to me.....if yes, this is a bargain!!
  15. Hello and welcome
  16. Hello and welcome
  17. Hello and welcome
  18. Hello and welcome
  19. Not a mod but my annual service log. Engine oil and oil filter changed, this time by my local mechanic as my mates ramps are not available. Also at the same time got new front braided brake lines replaced. The pervious HEL lines were about 2 inches too long compared to a new set. The old lines were rubbing the wheel's inner diameter. Driver side is more severe, around 100 miles or less I will not have brakes anymore as they will most likely to pop as the rubbinng has wear out the outer rubber and stainless steel braiding. It was rubbing on the inner tube already. Considered lucky I don't have to find it the 'hard' way. HEL did well to replace me with a new set free of charge when I complained about the rubbing. Since I'm replacing the lines, asked my mechanic to flush the brake fluids and replace them with Pagid dot 4. Don't think I need proper high temp racing fluids as I'm only driving it steadily on road =) Mileage at oil change: 83227 Mileage since last old change: 2010 miles (a little bit OTT but we'll worth the money) Oil: Shell Professional Fully Synthetic 5w-30 Filter: Mann filter Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
  20. NIce one, good luck your future mods and journey with your Zed.
  21. Hello and welcome
×
×
  • Create New...