Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. Looking forward to the next episode. Great documentary!
  2. Hello and welcome 👋
  3. Hi ya, are you happy to take £20 for the cargo net and I can come collect it from you (I'm in Huddersfield) Tried to PM you but seems like you have a full inbox?
  4. Interesting stuff GM and nice looking zed. Keeping my eyes on the thread as I'm interested with the SC. Keep it coming.
  5. Hi ya mate, I'm interested with the cargo boot net OEM. You got a PM
  6. Congrats!
  7. He probably missed the 'Do not try this on open public road' section at the end! Not an excuse though!
  8. Hello and welcome 👋
  9. Will check that out http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/ Looks like they are doing free delivery today. Price are pretty good there too, been buying wipers and bulbs from them for awhile now. No issue so far.
  10. I got mine from autobulbs direct, you can also enter your registration there to get the correct size.
  11. Welcome 👋, the zed is my dream car too when they come out, but only just managed to get it 3 months ago. Enjoy mate!
  12. Hello and welcome 👋
  13. Congrats mate!
  14. 2yrs and 3mths here 😎
  15. That's a proper bathroom.... I think mens are allowed to spend longer time in that toilet (and I'm sure I will)
  16. Looks like a little robot from Battery Not Included
  17. Hello and welcome 👋
  18. Best ever porn..... Car porn http://www.speedhunters.com/2014/10/inside-nismo-a-day-at-omori-factory/ Defo worth a visit... *note - sorry if similar someone has already had similar post on this factory
  19. Hello and welcome 👋. Nice looking zed there after lots of TLC
  20. That's a good price! GLWTS mate.
  21. veeg33

    lost keys

    I got quoted around £170 from Nissan Pentagon to duplicate a set.
  22. Hello and welcome 👋
  23. Hello and welcome 👋
  24. I'm collecting points too but really slowly via Momentum 99. And I've been cycling to work pretty often too and missus has a company car (our weekend car) hence I'm not filling up as often. But hopefully the missus can pump at Tesco more often now. 😎
  25. 1 word - Jealous 😠Sound like you had lots of fun. I've been a very good boy this year, was wondering if Santa would give me a supercar track day Wowcher!
×
×
  • Create New...