Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. That looks great mate! Loving it.
  2. I have had mine since June and still haven't pushed the magic button. I'm too scared!! I had it off every now and then but only in safe conditions just to test the limits of the car. I must say it was good fun but must remind myself not too get too carried away. having said that, I had TC on 99% of the time. Zed is too precious
  3. Oh dear, hope you'll get it sorted soon. It doesn't sound healthy to me but I'm still pretty new to zed. Hope someone here can give u some diagnostic possibilities.
  4. Congrats mate. Hope you are not disappoint with it. I bet you won't. Use Google to search, it's much better. Search keywords you wanted and always end with "350z UK forum" . They always worked well and 98% of the time it's already been asked and answered. If not, you can start a new topic 😎 Enjoy your Zed mate. P/S: Don't press the magic button just yet 😀 Edit: pics would be good to show off your zed
  5. veeg33

    New vanquish

    They are very nice indeed, however was a little bit disappointed when I saw 1 parked (DB9) next to me (at Morrisons) earlier today with both front headlights fogged up internally. I know it's normal but I would expect this should had been taken care off? Just my 2 cents 😎
  6. As mentioned on page 1 itself mate Aquagraphix They recently joined the forum too http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/92459-welcome-aquagraphix/
  7. GTR all the way for me 😎
  8. Congrats on the purchase and hope you are enjoying your Zed so far despite the minor issues. Defo consider changing gearbox oil as mentioned above. I changed mine and also added Molyslip. Brought them from Ewen, Clarks Motorsports who is a trader here. Great service at good price. Trader link http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/207-clark-motorsport/ P/S: don't press the magic button just yet 😀
  9. Hello and welcome Nick 👋
  10. Hello and welcome 👋 IMO, I would sell it and buy another zed here in the UK. Good luck with your move. 😎
  11. Hello and welcome 👋 Nice looking zed, especially them black wheel.
  12. +1 for polo tee
  13. Hello and welcome Jamie 👋
  14. Lol. We all know you are still the best
  15. Here's a good read http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/56308-what-can-happen-if-you-run-your-zed-on-95-ron/ 😎
  16. Hello and welcome 👋 Good luck with the search mate. I'm sure your patience will pay off nicely. 😎
  17. Nice, well done mate. Nice little Xmas gift for you.
  18. Perfect, just in time! Thanks OP. 😎
  19. Hello and welcome 👋
  20. Try this mate http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/56702-jack-points-for-a-trolley-jack/
  21. Hello and welcome 👋 You've got the best colour there mate! 😎
  22. Kuro black 😀
  23. 318 is way too high for that mate. I think the local shop I go to will get it sorted within 100, mind you he hasn't have a proper shop but he does a really good job for small money. Too my mini there once to get something similar sorted, 50 quids and I can't tell it has been resprayed if I don't try really hard. My colleague introduced me to this guy, in a wooden shed enough to fit just 3 cars with a spray room inside. Not convinced to start with but definitely impressed with his work and unbelievable price. He quoted me £120 for full front bumper respray on the zed but I decided to get it done in one go including the bonnet. Having said that, you might need to travel a long way. West Yorkshire? 😎 Ask around, I'm sure you'll find some lower price garage. Good luck mate.
×
×
  • Create New...