Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. I always thought that the DMF were a sort of shock absorber for the drive train ? As said it all comes down to what you are using it for I guess and most likely the cost .
  2. I struggle to see how a lightened fly can get more hp to the wheels ? Am I missing something?
  3. That's very impressive for a wrap !! Thought it was paint ! Looks so much better for it though
  4. Looks like a very good spray job / booth !!
  5. Think you should have got them to spray the doors mate as well just so it's all the same
  6. Ya I've looked at that photo a few times .... Really good , shows off the lines of the car nicely
  7. At first I was like ..... Trying to hide behind the sofa is was so cringey .... But then I sort of was hoping for another vid to follow .... And anybody who has the balls to go on camera with a ginger beard must be worth watching !! Well done and good luck
  8. Sounds like a plan
  9. The rim should be fine but not so sure on the tyre ....probably be ok but if I was you I drive it straight to the garage and get some air into it
  10. I would say that's really low psi ..... You can see the line of dirt on the tyre that's touching the ground ... A lot of the side wall !!
  11. Can't believe these haven't sold yet ! Great price considering colour , condition and what a tatty set seem to go for .....
  12. Bodyboarder81

    Y-pipe

    Ya cool
  13. Bodyboarder81

    Y-pipe

    Look like there are about 4 single threads that have been caught on something ..... Really it's in as new condition , still shiny
  14. Bodyboarder81

    Y-pipe

    I'll stick my head under there ....... Be back soon
  15. Bodyboarder81

    Y-pipe

    It's still on the car at the moment so difficult to get pics .... Once it's off I can send you some if you like? Not sure though if this will fit a standard system though? I'm taking the full system off next week .... Cobra y pipe and scorpion exhaust system
  16. Bodyboarder81

    Y-pipe

    I have a cobra 3" y pipe coming off my car next week if your interested ? About 4 months old and covered around 1k Looking for £170 for it
  17. Looks great ! I always thought it was lowered already ..... Go with the teins if you want to keep your front bumper intact
  18. There is always someone with a bigger one... ...that goes for TV's too. That's ridiculous !! If I had the room I would have gone for a good quality projector ... My mate has one and the quality is pretty impressive and it's 108" !!
  19. The 65" Panasonic I bought 2 years ago was about 2k so a 75" for 2.5k is great value . It's been one of the best purchases I've made .... I converted my upstairs into a cinema room with Dali surround sound and can honestly say we as a family have enjoyed every moment of it ..... How to train your dragon in 3d .... My boy loves it but sh1ts himself at the same time !! Happy days , enjoy
  20. And I thought my 65" was big!!! That's gonna be epic !
  21. That would humble pretty much everything on the road ..... Untill the battery ran out..... Ya not saying I would have / want one but they do have amazing performance
  22. Ok that's great .... As I have the teins and this is the direction I want to go as well with the dampers ..... Keep us updated
  23. Any more updates on these dampers fitted with the tein springs?
  24. That would humble pretty much everything on the road .....
×
×
  • Create New...