Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Those brakes look very Very nice !! I'm guessing your putting Adrian's wings and bonnet on your car then
  2. As above ..... And if it is I would say its worth 1k for a 27k miles newer engine/ gearbox etc Edit - first reply I'm talking about
  3. Ya I had the motordyne y pipe around 5 years ago and just that was a work of art , Look forward to the vid
  4. Went safe and got a miltek
  5. Agree with all of that marzman. I would hate to see Chris Evans take on presenting Top Gear, ...really don't rate him as much of a presenter tbh. I think Steve Coogan as himself would be quite good, maybe with Jimmy Carr (as he's into cars) and Rowan Atkinson too. That would be an interesting 3 man team I think although nowadays they'd probably want to introduce a woman into the team as well just to appear at least a little PC. As long as she's got big knockers that's should be ok .....
  6. Very swish I love shiney things !! It's a bad bad habit
  7. Nice man , that a motordyne ?
  8. The invidia systems are the best quality exhaust I've seen / had . Very well made .
  9. Sorry I wasn't able to make this , looked a great turn out. That camera guy was giving me the creeps !! Perv alert !
  10. I'm guessing most of those would show up as an advisory on the mot? Just shows what these traders are making cars ..... As for trader fixing the problems .... I wouldn't hold your breath , they wouldn't make any money if they fixed before selling them . Some car traders are ok ...... But my rule of thumb is they are all con artists who would sell their own mother for a tidy profit
  11. That is loud ...... I SAID THAT'S LOUD !! Sounds like thunder in the car park , awesome for a blast .... But horrendous to live with I imagine
  12. Busted !!
  13. That's a great car to have / own at 23 !!
  14. if I saw an instructor free Id definitely go out with him Fag
  15. Black Hole. Although Ultra Glaze is the better filler, IMO. Wax will bond better to cleaner paint, so if the Merc is less contaminated then it will last for longer. The merc is a family ( battered) car and is in no way less contaminated than my freshly sprayed ( bonnet, bumper, wings) but does seem to hold the wax for longer , very odd !?! Thanks for the links
  16. Good point why have something made in America which can easily be made in the UK. Save customers cash and sell more due to the retail cost being lower. Because there's more demand over there for it ? Would probably cost more than that over here imo
  17. Link to black hole please ? Oooo that sounds dodgy !! I have a few swirls I would like to mask as best I can with it and the wax on top I'm using britmax wax at the mo , pretty good . I've also got some dodo super and autosmart carnauba , which to be honest for the price is very very good and seems to last ages. I have found though that better paint ( our merc) holds the wax alot better and for longer ?! Not sure there is a reason for this , just my observation .
  18. Yep cool, and a pic of my polished unit ( oo er ) if it's not to much trouble
  19. Hi mate , can I get one of these please Bring it down on sat with the other stuff ?
  20. Name and shame the garage please .......
  21. Ya not having a dig , just wandering really . I would love to go out on track with a experienced person to guide me , as I've never done a track day but always wanted too .
  22. Are you a racing / instructor driver then dan?
  23. Oh yes ! Looks great in the sun light Love the rear bumper ... Very smooth
  24. Easy to write ..... Probably a lot harder to do I suspect !!
  25. Oh and if you want a mint invidia exhaust ( same as mine that's sold already ) there a chap round the corner from me selling one , along with berks HFC , tein springs , some sort of intakes as well .......
×
×
  • Create New...