Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Looks like someone has died .....flat line!!
  2. ......just needs a bgw and a oversized sticker on it to be part of the team
  3. Nice car mate and glad you're happy with it Not my cup of tea ... I preferred the older one , but you do get a lot of comforts with the one you have .
  4. As you know I'm running tein springs ( about 15-20mm drop ) and bilstein damper ... Really good set up for the road ...probably to soft for track .... But that's why I want to play with the arb settings to reduce the lean in the corner and initial turn in . I'm with in factory Alighnment settings with this setup , so no camber arms needed . .......I will await Adrian's comments about his coilovers .... Just not worth it for me
  5. 56p a litre !! Man that is so annoying . Looks an incredible place , would love to take my family out there one day .
  6. I've been thinking of playing with mine a ltitle so thanks for this I don't supose you know if there's a minimum drop you can go without changing camber arms etc or is it a must when lowering at all It's around the 20mm mark .... After that new arms are needed from all my readings .
  7. Thanks Alex for those useful links . I'm might just try to setting my front to the harder setting then to aid turn in and leave the back in the middle ....
  8. Alex ....in what way does it make it better/ worse for road use ? Also I'm on tein springs / bilstein dampers ..... Do you think I require adjustable links ? Cheers
  9. I have heard that on the hardest settings it's just to stiff for the road ..... But just wanted to actually know if anyone had tried / done it .
  10. Sorry rob but I'm not a fan of the colour Fair play for doing a decent job though !
  11. Very nice mate .... Really suit the colour and car . Good job
  12. Hi all , just wondered if anyone is running their arb on the hardest setting and if so how are they finding it ? Thanks
  13. I hope you know what your doing !! Next post ......... " knocking sound coming from the engine "
  14. That ...... Is ...... Awesome !!!!!
  15. Some very nice zeds there !! Great shots as well Matt .
  16. Wow dude that is utterly stunning !!! Kept that pretty quite ! Saw it on the grundys pics and thought some cheeky monkey had ripped you off !! Again mate , it looks amazing
  17. Looked like a great day out !!
  18. Ya I know Stanmore..... My old boss used to live there . The back side of Winchester .
  19. I swear there was a long thread all about this the other day .....
  20. I have zero knowledge of anything mechanical........actually anything really ! But you have to go into FI with yours eyes open and expect issues along the line . It can't be done , to a high standard anyway with out spending some top money . My build has been a headache and still not 100% happy , but happy enough still . It's something I always dreamed of having ( a relatively quick zed) sat on my drive to use when I wanted to , not needed to . It's all compromise with modding . I'm still glad I went ahead and done it though as it's just really good fun to drive . ........ My car owes me 25k now and for what I've got I'm happy .
  21. No wasn't him , I would've stopped as he's s friendly chap ....... This guy looked more like s drug dealer ! ......hence I didn't stop
  22. Didn't know him but not a fan of anyone dieing
  23. It's like we have a tesla sales rep talking to us ... Just buy one man and stop banging on about it
  24. Nice looking zed with what looked like vielside kit , vented bonnet , wheels etc in black . Waved and beeped at you
×
×
  • Create New...