Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Gasket ? These are going on to my stillen inlet manifold , there are 2 'o' rings that they bolt to .......I guess this is what your talking about ?
  2. If you had all the right conditions and really didn't like your tranny/ clutch I reckon 4.5 is achievable at the very best . It's the 40-100+ that's it quicker . Looks like we will have a few more FI zeds about soon
  3. Wire wool first then autosol should do it .
  4. Surely if you mod it this is a tax right off ....advertising ?! Looks great
  5. These are a great improvement on the brembo set up and by the time you sell your brembos it makes these a very cheap way of getting a bbk . Glwts
  6. Yep , let's hope so ! They look epic mark .... Can't wait to get them on . Bling bling
  7. Welcome along
  8. I would just raise it on the coilovers first and see how you get on , cheapest and most straight forward way first
  9. All reassuring Cheers
  10. ^ and your a cheap skate so would save some money ....'much like not buying the m6
  11. It is crazy what these superhatchs are capable of nowadays ...... But for me coupes / GT cars although may well be slower they just look so much better . I would prefer my old 350 to any of the hot breed of hatches to be honest .... Even if it is slower !
  12. You sold it yet mate?
  13. Ok so it looks like I'm panicking for nothing then !! Thanks guys Where do I find the peddle dance info ?
  14. Ok ....... They are with mark as we speak , so hope to get them back on this weekend ..... Fingers crossed !!
  15. Removed both my throttle bodies to send to mopedmark to get polished ..... Thought I'd give them a good clean before I sent them , so did and manually moved the butterflies to clean ...... Now stumbled across a few threads saying this is not good Will they be ok ? I disconnected the battery before removal but have moved the butterflies by hand , is there anyway to undo what I've done ? Thanks for your help
  16. I'm going for the same ! Re profiled , flat bottom , alcantara at the bottom Just need to get my butt into gear and send him the alcantara !
  17. Looks great man !! Is that the flat bottom option as well?
  18. Very nice ! Enjoy
  19. ...... What about the supercharged 370z that art are selling Andy ? Split yours , buy theirs ... Could be very cost affective and a nice upgrade ?
  20. This car is a no brainer if your thinking of going FI anyway ....
  21. Just seen this ...... Properly gutted for you Andy but very glad you're ok as from the brief time I've chatted with you , you are obviously a great chap . Let's hope the zed shed can work some magic .... I would have thought a new shell/ none runner would be your best bet .
  22. Very nice man , wheels are going to look really good I reckon
  23. Welcome along Mitch
  24. I run 285/255 at the mo and it seems to be pretty good , but I have a slight stretch on the front compare to the back tyre . I think a 265 would sit pretty much the same as the back then . Loads on the U.S. Forum run 265 and bigger on the front .
  25. I expect the m is a bit quicker on track as it does have an extra 80bhp ... On the road I'm not sure there would be a huge difference between the 3L and M . Also you can pick a nice 3L coupe up for less than 8k . My bro bought his for 7800 with 70k and fsh. Great cat for the money and would easily keep up / beat a standard zed even though it has less power due to its weight advantage .
×
×
  • Create New...