Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Me and my bad way with words Anyway glad that you still love me
  2. Hello from just across the water
  3. For some of us the mark 2 is too close to the standard 370 in looks. I like the new one a lot but wouldn't swap and I can assure you that 'gutted' isn't a feeling any of us Mark 1 owners get from our cars. Wasn't ment to rattle anyone's cage just my opinion ... It is odd though that nissan brought out a newer version so quick though, and people being people will always want the newer version of the nismo IMO . The MK1 has been around for 5 years... I had the decision to wait for a MK2 and didn't. Plus, your comment is as rediculous as me saying that I pitty anyone who only has the 370z which doesn't have any factory fitted kit/upgrades. I bet they're gutted they didn't/couldn't afford a better version. Utter tosh!!!! I am not particularly interested in opinions when people are inconsiderate to others. I never share my views on a standard 370 because they're negative and I know people on the forum love theirs... So why would I? If not to be a pr@t. To be fair reading my original post I can see why you've got your hand bag out , so I apologise for that. Wasn't wanting to get Anybodies back up . Also i genuinly thought the mk1 only came out 2 odd years ago. But I am allowed an opinion on it ( even if you don't agree with it ) and still think the mk2 is nicer all round .
  4. No your not blind ! Didn't put the pic up ... Doh!! They are the ones that Tarmac sells that fits the front and rear , jdm z badge . I'll get my brother inlaw to put a pic up as I'm rubbish with things lim this !! No problems with running these with rays , same set up as I had . If people want to pop over and take a look before committing that's fine by me . Cheers
  5. Not sure they really are an upgrade ? Better interior ill give you that
  6. Yours? No , don't know the car personally , but looks like a genuine sale at a good price IMO .......
  7. Get that 313 in the sale section!! 30 odd k , gunmetal , looks great !
  8. Yep!! Should look like this but with different wheels.......... IMO that's one of the best looking Porsches available to buy right now .... Love it
  9. Doesn't really sound like an exhaust problem to me ...... Not sure what it could be though ? Sorry not a lot of help
  10. I also have this set and spot on
  11. Motorsport services in bishops Waltham ..... Used them for quite a few years now and my zed is in there now having some work done. Should have it end of next week , you are welcome to pop over and take a look at there work when I get it back .
  12. For some of us the mark 2 is too close to the standard 370 in looks. I like the new one a lot but wouldn't swap and I can assure you that 'gutted' isn't a feeling any of us Mark 1 owners get from our cars. Wasn't ment to rattle anyone's cage just my opinion ... It is odd though that nissan brought out a newer version so quick though, and people being people will always want the newer version of the nismo IMO .
  13. So much nice than the mk1 !! Fair play to nissan for seeing they had missed the mark with first 370 nismo and sorted it pretty quick with the mk2 . I would be genuinely gutted if I had a mk1 not just in the looks department but now the mk1 will always been know as the ugly one and I think they will drop dramatically in price .
  14. Hi all i have for sale a set of "18 rays alloys with bridgestone potenza tyres on . The wheels are off my 08 plate zed and have covered 25k , they are in good condition , 2 wheels are mint , 2 wheels have some very light curbing/rash on the outer rim.I cant pick this up on the photos though. The front tyre are in good condition with lots of life still left in them, rears are nearly on there limit. Price £450 pick up only from southampton Eibach spacers - SOLD 2x front/rear jdm zed badges, only have a pic of one as the others on the car which is in the body shop . Price £20 each , pick up only Lower center console from facelift zed , the silver part has been covered in genuine alcantara Price £40 pick up only
  15. What have you done to the 205 to get 280bhp out of it ? Welcome
  16. Bodyboarder81

    Pedal feel

    Hi dude bit off topic ..... Noticed you have a scorpion and HFC , just wandered if you had a vid of this as I'm looking to add some HFC to my scorpion and wouldn't mind hearing one if possible , Thanks
  17. I was told if it's reading 60psi on a warm engine at 60 mph in 6th you are fine . Mine on cold start up sits just below 120 and drops as the engine warms .
  18. Looks great mate , gloss black front lip will look lovely with the side steps
  19. Did you spot the one on the ashtray? No ..... Take that one off as well
  20. Looks great ....... Just need to take the "6" off the Center console and the extra z on the steering wheel and it would be perfect !!
  21. That's the perfect size tips IMO , Looks lovely Colin...... Just realised that's guns is now sold !! Bit late I know
  22. Just read through your build ...... Looks really really good !! Proper classy
  23. If you want some noise then yes .... But you will loose a few horses .
×
×
  • Create New...