Bodyboarder81
Members-
Posts
3,182 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Bodyboarder81
-
I concur with this. My V3 doesn't rattle at all, but my car idles around the 1000 mark. There is always belt/pully/gear whine however, as you'd expect. That's good to hear ..... I'm not going to go down this route if it sounds like a bag of spanners when I pull up !! Maybe they changed something on the v3 version then? I need to meet up with someone who's has one and have a listen I think........, I'm with you mate our engine sounds so sweet be a shame to spoil it Ya , I don't mind a whine at idle and obviously more noise when pressing on but if it sounds Broken when I'm at a standstill this would really ruin it for me ..... I hate rattles ! * mission to find a v3 owner close by *
-
V3 ....... So shouldn't rattle by the sounds of it ....
-
I concur with this. My V3 doesn't rattle at all, but my car idles around the 1000 mark. There is always belt/pully/gear whine however, as you'd expect. That's good to hear ..... I'm not going to go down this route if it sounds like a bag of spanners when I pull up !! Maybe they changed something on the v3 version then? I need to meet up with someone who's has one and have a listen I think........,
-
They use a rotax charger which is very quite in comparison to the vortech style ones...........
-
I can deal with that sort of noise but a rattle/ chatter which I've heard on vids on youtube just sounds so bad .... Chris- you say that your v3 was alot better ..... Did they change something in them or do you think you just lucky?
-
Hi all ..... I've been reading into the vortech supercharger systems and come across lots of people saying they rattle/chatter at idle? Is this the case with yours? I've read that you up the idle to 950ish and this goes away.... Is this correct ? Thanks or our help
-
Oh no ..... I can see the way this is going !! Prob 17-18k ? Plus the cost of stillen 10k = a very nice sports car!!
-
.... And the head lights would look good if the inners were painted , proper mean looking .... Cheaper than 06+ lights as well
-
Looks great dude ... And some great photos! Super smooth and classy ... Wheels look great with it too!
-
Yer about that .......... I want to but not sure if it will be unusable over speed bumps etc she is already low with the body kit - Thinking of Tein springs and uprated ARB's for next year - still thinking about it at the mo. I've got the tein springs and just fitted eibach arb ..... It's a great set up for road use .... Loads more stable at speed and flatter through the corners , but still very compliant on bad roads ....
-
Thanks They are rota grids 19" 9.5 front 10.5 rear running 255/35 and 285/35 tyres . Both tarmac and cs on here sell them .
-
The Ginger Ninja Build Thread....SOLD 3/10/15
Bodyboarder81 replied to buster's topic in Member Build Projects
Nice ........ But how many sets of wheels do you need in your life , you must have loads of them !! -
Looks lovely !! I bet the pics don't do it justice ..... Will have to meet up over Xmas break and have a proper look:)
-
That's really nice !! I remember you buying that when i was on the forum with my first zed ...... Looked good then .... Looks better now and I think stage 3 will be better still!! With regards the painting of the calliper s , where did you get the paint / decals from .... Really fancy changing the colour of mine !
-
I haven't stopped smiling since...
Bodyboarder81 replied to Carty's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Hello -
Always loved these , lower it and spacers
-
No I haven't but guessing its a dive/ dumping ground !! Much like a few of the Maldives islands that are just used for a rubbish site!
-
I'm also sat in my pants And thinking of superchergers!!
-
It's called le canonnier ..... Looks pretty posh ! Considering we are generally campers / back packers anything will be posh:) My sister went to the Maldives for her honey moon ..... Looked amazing but pricey !!
-
Hello and welcome
-
I've heard about your landlady, let me know where she's staying and ill avoid !! Couple weeks we leave
-
The only modding I'm getting to do these days...
Bodyboarder81 replied to Cragus's topic in Off Topic Discussion
I have had a lot of people asking me to do stuff for them so might do some stuff to sell. I have given everything I have made away so far. lol Cheers Paddy! As for another modded car - eventually! I get married in April so will be actively looking after that. I nearly went for a supercharged S2 Exige after selling the Nissan but deep down I really crave something in that next level of amazingness. My pockets aren't quite deep enough for it just now though! I should of saved all that money I spunked on the zed! haha Bodyboarder - I am increasingly as you describe - love a good bit of wood :lol: ! A wooden pallet makes me weak at the knees. I know it's crazy man ...... It's something about wood and men .... It's addictive . Every time I take a nice ash / beech/ oak down I thinks... Phooor that's gonna burn lovely on my wood burner ! When I put a log on the fire I even can remember where I cut it down from and it's been seasoning for 2 years!! I'm crazy -
Suzuki jlx wide boy ,.... And i actually owned it !! The most gay thing I've ever owned .... Luckily I crashed it
-
Can't wait ..... Booked a surprise for my wife for your 10 year anniversary ( 17 together !!) my mums looking after our son for the holiday and I just can't wait to go and spend some quality time with my better half !!! Anybody been? Where's best to go on the island to visit ? Wanted to go to the Maldives but this would have eaten into my supercharger fund ...... And my love does have limits !! Can't wait
-
The only modding I'm getting to do these days...
Bodyboarder81 replied to Cragus's topic in Off Topic Discussion
That's great ! Being a tree surgeon and working with wood every day ( oo er) I love the stuff !! Love to burn it , feel it , make things ... Hug it ..... Anyway .... Some great ideas there .... Looks lovely