Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. Greg at tradelink is a forum trader on here. I'm sure if you contact him he will go through what's what with the car.
  2. Welcome along
  3. Mitz from the Cougar Store is on here as a forum Trader. Maybe worth a PM to see what he can tell you about the car and whether he thinks it's worth the money. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/94-cougar-store/ This^^ PM Mitz and ask him about the car .
  4. ZEUS

    Plenum top half

    You've already tried Graham he didn't want it !
  5. Good on you for taking a punt on it, obviously well worth it
  6. It's ok I do that with motorbikes
  7. I presume you have the HR engine Rook?
  8. Ok thanks I'm after the later seats with the 2 adjusters.
  9. Good to hear another zed being saved rather than being scrapped. Got any pics?
  10. Does the drivers seat have two or one adjuster knob on the right hand side ?
  11. Welcome along
  12. Welcome along
  13. So the wife was watching eastenders and you happened to glance up ? I should of used that one
  14. Use tapatalk for pictures (i do) or photobucket
  15. Is it a 350 or 370? That damage sounds awful. Welcome along
  16. ZEUS

    Hr bonnet azure

    Hi mate. I'm looking for one too. Any links to buying a new one for this price ? Cheers Paul I bought mine for £285 from polesworth Nissan garage last year, I asked for a discount and I got it for this price and I collected it as its local ish to me.
  17. Good luck with the TT. The most unreliable cars I've ever owned!
  18. I've owned a mk1 225 Audi TT and a mk2 3.2 (bought new) both the worst most unreliable cars I've ever owned and had the 350 coming up 5 years and it's the best I've owned, shows we all like different things. Try a load of copper grease on the back of the pads or maybe the shims are missing. Welcome along
  19. Happy birthday.
  20. ZEUS

    Hr bonnet azure

    This^^^. Easier to buy a new one for around £280 and get it painted.
  21. Yes it does
  22. Remove , sand them back , prime and top coat satin black. New ones aren't cheap I don't think.
×
×
  • Create New...