Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. I would say 370 except the HFCs which Will also fit the HR 350
  2. I like the switch guards
  3. Looks like you had a lot of fun Matt. Cars looking pretty mean too
  4. Sale of goods act
  5. took me a minute to get that one
  6. Have a uprev done and get it turned off .
  7. They will look great on the local kids bikes in a few weeks
  8. Welcome along
  9. It's usually cooler in the mountains, enjoy your trip (hopefully) Nick.
  10. ZEUS

    Interior trim

    Nice to see your vent trim has come unstuck just like mine do Ceejay29.
  11. ZEUS

    Too much?

    Have they just slipped forward a bit or something ?
  12. I don't think they are .
  13. Just get the vent hole filled in when you have it repaired
  14. Welcome along
  15. Welcome along, wasn't sure if it was an R8 or a Porsche.
  16. Nearly as bad as me! Welcome along
  17. There's about 5500 I think
  18. I got bored of packing boxes for the move to nowhere and found a can of red paint so did this.....
  19. Yes as SHEZZA says it's a straight swap for the HR bonnet.
  20. Happy birthday
  21. Great picture, shame that bloke jumped in the way and ruined it!
  22. ZEUS

    Wanted 350z

    Any pictures of your new purchase then Jake?
  23. Glad you finally got it sorted
×
×
  • Create New...