Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. Welcome along . Standard air box and performance panel filter seem to give the best results after an uprev
  2. ......and likes the same music as 13 year old girls.
  3. Happy birthday
  4. Yes that's it
  5. ^^^Exactly what I did , nice one Stu you saved me writing all that!
  6. All I can say is I bought a UK one from eBay a few years ago and couldnt get it to work. Edit: Maybe best talking to your mate as he /she would know if it's possible
  7. Did it come with the long screws?
  8. White module is usually the heater controls
  9. It wouldn't work the head units are coded to the car from factory , I think you can have them recoded by Nissan if they still do it.
  10. Happy birthday
  11. But I can't wait that long Humpy
  12. You could write for Mills and Boon Stu.
  13. ZEUS

    At last Alfa! ...

    Looks like the love child of a Jag and a Beemer .
  14. Sounds interesting, take lots of photos as your doing it
  15. Adding a bigger shift light?
  16. Happy birthday
  17. Looks pretty good actually Steve
  18. I hate selling anything now because of this sort of thing, it's is getting worse lately it seems too.
  19. Andybp is probably the best person to talk to about this.
  20. Nice work
  21. ^^ this
  22. Sounds like maybe a little air in them still but my brakes have always been the same as yours doing the double tap.
×
×
  • Create New...