Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Welcome aboard Jordon.
  2. Pointless question to ask a seller imho. Reason being that even if as Lexx mentions above you're trying to gauge how the owner drives the car he could just lie to you anyway whilst hoping to make a sale. Everyone tells white lies occasionally and I'm sure a lot of sellers, if not most, wouldn't think twice about telling a buyer the car does more MPG then it actually does. You're not selling the S/ C VX are you JP?
  3. That's probably the piston rings Bl**dy hope not! Was funny watching the BMW 3 series behind you as I'm sure he dropped back at one point because he just couldn't see where he was going when following you.
  4. Like the video looking backwards chubby. Just shows how much tyre smoke you're creating as well.
  5. Welcome aboard. Very nice looking Zed.
  6. That's good going then. Heard of them not working very well in the past for a fair few people but I guess for the £12-£15 they cost they've got to be worth trying then as you've proven.
  7. Welcome aboard Ross. Can't help with your rattle issue really but anything like that I would normally say check out all the heat shields under the car firstly just to rule them out.
  8. Sold - thread locked
  9. Yes De-Cats will cause the EML to come on. You can buy 02 spacers but with De-Cats that's really not (imo) going to make a blind bit of difference and the only way to stop the EML coming on is by going down the remapping (UpRev) route. The car shouldn't go into any sort of "limp home" mode though although some people do question that the car will run lean at higher Rpm's with De-Cats fitted without getting an UpRev done. I know a few members though who have fitted De-Cats and ran their Zeds for years without getting any remapping done so that seems pretty unfounded tbh. Hope that helps.
  10. Hopefully they'll be able to get some where safe should it hit where they are. Thanks. They couldn't have timed it worse. I'm sure they will be OK. They are staying in one of Disney's hotels. In that case then I'm sure they'll be well looked after. Last thing "Disney" would want is anything happening to their guests so I'm sure they'll do everything they can to ensure their safety in an event like this.
  11. Arrhh that's a bummer. Sorry Hugh.
  12. Hopefully they'll be able to get some where safe should it hit where they are.
  13. Wasn't this guy in this thread was it? Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/111097-avoid-custom-lights-pedro/ Do you have condensation inside your light lenses then?! ...rather than "misting" on the outside as I assumed you had. If so that is a whole different kettle of fish and a PITA to fix sometimes. Light lens would need splitting. cleaning up and then re-sealing. Never even attempted doing that myself as never needed to.
  14. You wouldn't have as it was hidden from public view until it got approved so it's all good. Even with all this free publicity I still can't see anyone stumping up the £25K for it. Maybe £15K at a push I'd say.
  15. Best thing to do (imo) is use the "Meguiars Headlight Restoration kit" and then seal the headlights afterwards with an anti-UV sealant. Some more info here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/88783-headlight-restored/ Cheapest Megs kit I could find on eBay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Meguiars-Headlight-Restoration-Kit-Headlights-Rear-Lights-Car-Care-Cleaning-/301366485989?hash=item462ad7a3e5:g:m2gAAOSwzaJX89ml
  16. No idea but hang on... http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Ipad+air+how+to+get+past+the+lockout%3F
  17. As has been said though, it is you car so if you like it then just keep it how you like it.
  18. It's been years since I've heard that joke, ...luckily my memory isn't what it once was so I couldn't remember the punchline till I read it.
  19. That's because nobody approved the thread till I just did almost an hour ago... Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/111982-anyone-on-here-supercharged-350z-with-over-500bhp/ So technically you did beat veilside z to the punch. Not sure what the other mods/admin were up to last night or why it didn't get approved. Oh well two threads now.
  20. Very nice.
  21. Just approved this for you bytespc and also added to your title to help people who might be searching or looking for a supercharged Zed. I've never seen it before but that engine bay looks awesome.
  22. GMballistic

    Tyres ?

    Threads merged.
  23. Good show although think it would have been better with a different camera angle, ...or maybe one stuck on a wing or the roof. Just wanted to see a better view of the sideways action that's all.
×
×
  • Create New...