Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Oh definitely do that. Heard a load of these at Combe before now and they did sound good.
  2. Welcome aboard.
  3. ^^ That would be my biggest issue with it I think. Although how often do you actually overtake other vehicles? Would only be an issue on single A-roads anyway. You'd get used to everything else in no time I'm sure. If it's what you want then I'd say go for it.
  4. ^^ I might actually want to learn how to play chess if that's an option, ...depending on who the other players are obviously.
  5. I bl**dy hope so, ...you've waited long enough already.
  6. My thinking was that in 2027, the cars from 2017-2020 will have depreciated to an affordable amount, so that's what I'd be driving in a decade. So just pick your favourite new / upcoming car while taking into account how much it will cost in 10 years (a £2m+ Koenigsegg is still gonna me £2m+, but a £70k Audi is probably gonna be ~£10k). Oh I get that but so many things going on in my life & future variables that I can't predict. Maybe I'll have a shed load of kids by then & need a mini van, who knows?! I'd love an Audi R8, Nissan R35, Porsche 911 Turbo and lot's of other performance cars but who knows as my tastes may have changed a decade from now.
  7. ^^ True Brad but at age 53 it's still a young age to die. Sad really regardless of how he chose to live his life. RIP.
  8. Just got back from my brother & his Mrs house where they gave me a bit of a random gift, ...they got me a 10kg Kettle Bell. Tbf I have been exercising a lot lately and I did get a bench press & weights for my birthday back in October. Good luck with the free violin lessons Andy and try not to sh*g the teacher (well not until the lessons over). ;)
  9. 2007 ~ Well I think I was driving a 1998 Ford Mondeo ST24 back then. Can't remember exactly without looking at my old car documents but I'm pretty sure it was that. A decade from now I'd like to think I'll be driving something fast and sporty still but you never know, ...couldn't possibly hazard a guess really.
  10. You know what's coming now Nic don't you....
  11. Merged your topic Andy with G's as his was up & running first. Merry Christmas.
  12. Can you read music sheets then Andy? Going to be an interesting year for you then learning to play a violin. Good luck, ...oh and no I didn't get any surprises really.
  13. Merry Christmas all. Enjoy the festivities, food, drink and presents.
  14. Keep an eye on here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/20-meets-shows-and-events/
  15. Looks great. Welcome aboard.
  16. Watching videos like yours makes me miss RWD even more than I already do for the fun factor you can have, ...I mean 4WD like I've got at the moment is great but just missing some of the fun factor I think you can only really have with a RWD car. Hope you have a good Christmas.
  17. Sold - thread locked
  18. Sold - thread locked
  19. Looks like great fun.
  20. Sorry for your loss Gary. RIP
  21. That's not good news to hear. Status Quo were the first group I ever listened to as my mother was a big fan so as a child I used to listen to my mothers tapes of them all the time. Happy memories of listening to "12 Gold Bars" and other albums as we went on holidays. RIP Rick.
  22. Let us know that all goes smoothly and we'll lock this thread.
  23. Most definitely. Didn't even get taken out to dinner either.
×
×
  • Create New...