Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Can't see you getting both for £150k, unless it was a leggy 96RS and an early auto NSX. I read that as he would get the GT3 RS but if he couldn't his second choice would be the NSX.
  2. 1993 Porsche 911 Turbo (964) Not sure how much that would be tbh but then if any change or I couldn't afford the Porsche then something more modern and fast like an R35 Nismo or NSX.
  3. Sold - thread locked
  4. Guide for you here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/103472-how-to-add-your-photos-to-the-forum/ Welcome aboard.
  5. It's all good.
  6. Sold - thread locked
  7. As this seems to be basically a build thread Dal I'm going to move the thread. Zeds looking awesome as usual.
  8. Why bother? I mean it's so high that nobody will be able to see the roof on it apart from people in planes. Glad it's still going well Flex.
  9. That is awesome. The sound that thing makes in person must be incredible, ...it was loud enough just on video.
  10. Sold - thread locked
  11. That is awesome. Can't wait for some more videos when you can to really hear that V8 roar.
  12. Welcome aboard.
  13. Thanks Russ. Haven't had time to watch it all but will finish the video later when I can.
  14. Not really, ...the tree would have done him a favour if it'd written off that Peugeot 207. That is unbelievably close though.
  15. GMballistic

    Oil cap

    Yep found mine was seized on a few occasions. In the end I just very gently nipped it up and it seemed to be fine from then on every time I went to take it off. Eventually I changed it for an aftermarket one (Buddy Club I think) which was a gift and never had any issues getting that undone.
  16. Welcome aboard JiZ. Don't know that car myself or at least don't recognise it. There are a lot of Zeds on here though tbf. Some videos here you might want to watch when you have a few mins spare: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/110679-youtube-350z-buyers-guide-fixes/
  17. Looks great so far Hugh. Awesome machine.
  18. Jeeze Dan what a palaver. Really hope things get better for you, ...maybe ask that nurse for a sponge bath.
  19. Yeah go to the skills menu, there's a section that is just for the drone I'm pretty sure. Range, battery, night vision etc all there. Found it. Cheers.
  20. The Mini or the Twingo, ...actually it's probably relevant for both.
  21. you angry man! But had a mini previously and it wasn't great but also wasnt terrible. Seems like a really good price If you just want something that's a good price what about a Renault Twingo turbo? £2000, cheap to run and it's got an MOT. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/115137-2007-renault-twingo-gt-turbo/ No idea what they're like but got to be better than a Mini.
×
×
  • Create New...