-
Posts
19,490 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GMballistic
-
Jumping350 Build - Reborn 17/4/2018
GMballistic replied to jumping350's topic in Member Build Projects
Did you get a V2 or V3 SCi kit then? It's so great when it all comes together, ...I had my charger since July this year so it was fantastic to finally get that fitted. Other parts I'd been collecting since probably January. All good things come to those who wait. -
Jumping350 Build - Reborn 17/4/2018
GMballistic replied to jumping350's topic in Member Build Projects
Where's the supercharger then? Love the new sump, ...very cool. Are you going to be tracking the car a lot? Reason I ask is that I've never seen a twin oil cooler setup on something that wasn't heavily abused on the track. -
Well yeah but I'm not a mechanic now and I wasn't either when I got my TC. I'm a Rapid Prototyping Technician now. I do have City & Guilds in Motor Vehicle Maintenance/Engineering/Engineering Processes/Engineering Craft Studies/Industrial Studies/Assembling & Dismantling etc etc though. Just thought I'd show the criteria just in case Ceejay had the qualifications to bluff his way to get the Trade Card. Funnily enough I did work as a Car Valeter, Tyre & Exhaust fitter and an Assistant Classic Car Restorer when I was younger but never had the Trade Card then.
-
Good for you Will ~ Black Betty deserves a loving owner.
-
they said out of respect for paul and his family he wouldnt be killed on film so im guess with the kid that brian has he will just drop out, But my guess from this picture is Sean from Tokyo drift will take sidekick role for 8 and 9 Make's sense and that's the right way to do it really I think considering what happened to Paul. Actually looking forward to seeing the film now after the trailer you posted. Love a good action film filled with fast cars.
-
For the 370Z then? Sounds about right. Tarmac Sportz does the Stillen 370Z S/c kit for just under the £6K mark. Link: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/370z_STILLEN_500HP_Supercharger_Systems/370Z-370ZSTSC.aspx Octets 370Z is very impressive if you haven't read his thread, ..twin turbo set up but I'd hazard a guess that he'd have researched both those kits before going the TT route if you're after more info about going FI with the 370Z. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/73768-370z-full-amuse-with-greddy-twin-turbo/
-
Maybe you can get your own? Do you meet any of the criteria? Can't use them online no, ...well at least not that I know of. Would kind of make it easy to abuse their system.
-
6.0 LS from a GTO in the UK! (Ebay)
GMballistic replied to Wasso's topic in Spotted on Ebay or Other
Awesome. Maybe worth an email Matt to see if he does a finance option. ;) -
^^ I bet that sounds fantastic. Lot of money. Still could be worth it though for the sound alone.
-
ha ha...thats why installed them! All ready for remap! Thinking of abbey motors,but if anyone knows other garage let me know.. Good choice, ..there's also Horsham Developments, TDi North, ...believe some have used RS Tuning?. All depends on which is closer & more convenient to you as all are capable garages for doing the UpRev.
-
Happy days, ....and liked the thread title.
-
Beautiful Zed you have there Steve.
-
Bad bits: It's convertible & an automatic. Good bits: That friggin' V8 lump!!!! Buy it, buy it, buy it....
-
Haha, yep - not something to tell my Mother! I did find out where they'd come from and drop a case of beer round today to say thanks though - might have spread the zeditis a little as one was very taken with the car! That's very nice of you. I'm sure they didn't expect that and appreciated the gesture.
-
Good read that Frannie and glad you got the Zed out eventually even if it was because some strange men helped.
-
Just been looking on Autotrader to see how that price compares NIgel. Two examples below for similar money but with slightly lower miles; http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201410308619136/sort/pricedesc/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/make/nissan/usedcars/maximum-mileage/up_to_35000_miles/postcode/cf158rl/radius/1501/model/370z/maximum-age/up_to_4_years_old/page/3?logcode=p http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201410288555902/sort/pricedesc/postcode/cf158rl/radius/1501/make/nissan/maximum-age/up_to_4_years_old/page/4/usedcars/model/370z/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/maximum-mileage/up_to_35000_miles?logcode=p You can ask what you want for it and tbh I can't see why someone wouldn't pay that for it but it may be a slow sale when there are other examples out there for less money ~ some with less miles, ...granted not much but still. Mods won't make much difference imo to the average Joe public especially as most probably don't even know what HFC's are or an UpRev. Good luck with the sale and in short I'd definitely try to sell it for the £18.5K if you're in no hurry. Would love the 370Z black edition.