I agree with you Roger ~ personally have no experience of the Cobra but I do with the Invidia Gemini system and it's a fantastic exhaust system .
True dual system, no drone at all and looks great. Worth every penny imo.
Edit: Link from a Trader on here to show what we're talking about: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/Invidia_350Z_GEMINI_ROLLED_STAINLESS_STEEL_TIPS_CAT-BACK/HS02N3ZGIS_.aspx
Does say "bolt on type" but I'd wager that was some "HongKonglish" so probably a mistake.
My bet is it will be a stick on version just like all the others after all where would you bolt it too.
Seen these come up for sale on here & eBay occasionally. Believe it was a Nissan extra you could buy for the 350Z.
One here from Hong Kong but unsure if it's the genuine Nissan made one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Carbon-Fiber-Front-Bumper-Cover-Lip-Fit-for-Nissan-Fairlady-Z-Z33-350Z-VQ35-/360979155895?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item540c08cbb7
If you mean me, ..which I'm sure you do, ...I'm just a red blooded male so love the opposite sex.
Can't do anything about it nowadays but talk. Been with my Mrs now for 11 years in December so well & truly locked in.
Not that I'm complaining.
From a 2007 350Z as an example
1 & 2 are your CATS.
4 is your "Y pipe".
6 is the centre section.
8 is the back box.
HFC is an abbreviation for "High Flow Cats". Better performance than standard Cats and in most cases still passes the MOT emissions test without issues.
Resonated & non-resonated basically just refers to a silencer being fitted or not being fitted in the centre section with the latter being the louder version.
You will not necessarily need a remap after fitting an exhaust but it is advisable to get the most out of the modifications. Always best to tell your insurance about any modifications made to the vehicle imo.
"Best husband ever" award winner.
Hope she likes it mate if you find her a good one in time. Welcome aboard.
Don't forget plenty of Zeds for sale on here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/51-zeds-for-sale/
Buyers guide: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77426-buyers-guide/
New members/potential owners: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/22880-guide-for-new-memberspotential-buyers/
How can you fit a supercharger/fuel return system/intercooler/radiator fans etc etc etc, ..but not be able to paint a strut bar?!!
What on earth did you balls up on then Chris?? touch it whilst it was still wet? painted it in the wrong order? come on what was it?
Like the new Zed signature picture Graham.
@grundy ~ If you start paying guys to drag women off into vans no matter what the plan I'm pretty sure you'll be getting arrested & locked up yourself.
Hey beggars can't be choosers...
Suppose.
Like the new Zed signature picture Graham.
@grundy ~ If you start paying guys to drag women off into vans no matter what the plan I'm pretty sure you'll be getting arrested & locked up yourself.
Guide here if anyone needs it; http://my350z.com/forum/body-interior-exterior-and-lighting-diy/338322-removing-your-a-and-b-pillars.html
Although as Chris said really not necessary with these stick on ones.
If I didn't have other things in mind at the moment I'd have these off you sharpish Chris. Look great.
Very nice gumpy.
Re: The Rays refurb ~ I like the "shadow chrome" I've seen some people have done if that's what you mean. Should look mint.
Here's two threads to help give you ideas.
http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/90092-pic-heavyphotoshopped-pics-of-rays-in-different-colours-on-a-gunmetal-zed/
http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/45541-rays-alloys-refurb-colour/
GLWTS Jon,
....although you may not want to put your email up as it might open you up to lot's of spam from companies or foreign dignitaries who wish to give you their "monies".