Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Good result then in the end. Happy you got it sorted.
  2. Great news Mattle, ...post some pictures once you've had time to give it a wash & enjoy it a bit.
  3. It's a beautiful colour Matt, ...keep it clean.
  4. Same thing happened to mine when I was putting it back on. Pretty pathetic how weak the plastic there was tbh. Can't really see it though & tbh I had totally forgotten about it until I just read your post. You could try epoxy to repair the plastic if it bothers you at all.
  5. What a scum bag. Poor Zed.
  6. Definitely.
  7. Some great pictures although I'm definitely surprised to see your Zed looking so filthy. Don't tell me, ...you're in the middle of a multi product test to see which one can withstand the most dirt.
  8. Welcome again and the Zed look's nice.
  9. Convenient for camping or car shows maybe, ...somewhere to put your beer down & eat food off?
  10. Hope it all goes well for you Mr Chow.
  11. It will suit my purposes Think that's their range but have seen other colours advertised as Hammerite but not sure if they're the genuine item. Just fyi.
  12. If you do it make sure to post pics, ...then I can decide whether to do it to mine or not. You can be the guinea pig. Exactly what I was thinking We expect pictures tommorrow By the weekend at the latest.
  13. Cool, ...not jealous, ....much.
  14. Some very interesting & cool items. Can't wait to see some pics.
  15. ^^ What Graham said.
  16. If you do it make sure to post pics, ...then I can decide whether to do it to mine or not. You can be the guinea pig.
  17. Holy sh*t Andy. Not going to laugh at that as it could have turned out really nasty for you. Glad you're ok and can at least be man enough to own up to your mistakes. Everyone makes them occasionally & just glad this "little" mistake didn't lead to some real harm being done.
  18. Seriously doesn't look that bad though, ...just those wheels as Humpy said that ruin it imo as well.
  19. So you now have a new front washer jet motor installed, ...there is washer fluid in the bottle, ...when you use the washer jet (can hear the motor running) with the pipe off where you fitted the new non return valve does washer fluid come out there? If so then I'd say that a pipe is off somewhere between that & the windscreen wiper arms. There are something like 6 washer jets on each of the front windscreen wiper arms/blades so doubtful they are all blocked so I'd be checking all the pipe work leading up to them making sure it's all connected & not blocked somewhere. Also are you positive that the new non return valve you've just fitted is in the correct way around? If it is the wrong way around it will not allow water to pass, ...usually they have an arrow on them indicating the way water flows through them.
  20. Source: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/66265-official-list-of-uk-fi-zeds/page__st__120 Not every Zed is on the list obviously but gives you some idea at least.
  21. GMballistic

    GoPro

    It's always gutting when you miss a bargain like that. I'd wanted one for ages & luckily my Mrs got me one for Christmas. When you do get one don't forget to download the free GoPro app. I'm using it on a Motorola G Android phone & it is invaluable for setting up shots and for starting recording remotely. Keep us posted.
  22. Just had another good look at the bits on page 1, ...love the green. I'd go black for the plenum.
  23. Dodge Charger RT. Old school version btw.
  24. GMballistic

    GoPro

    My GoPro3 does this with my iPhone. Many a session has been saved by realising that the mount is spaz with the App preview option. Also lets you test audio and set the camera up to the exact quality setting you want (720i, 1080 etc....). In fact the App function really lets you use the camera to its full potential in the often limited time you have with it. Someone clued me into the GoPro App and I must say as you've found it is awesome. £149 From Jessops (does say out of stock but maybe worth checking via a phone call). Link: http://www.jessops.com/online.store/products/89562/Show.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=PLA&utm_term=HERO3%20White%20Edition%20Action%20Camera&gclid=CLTPqLK91cMCFfKWtAod_yEA3A £159.99 From Outdoor Camping Direct. Link: http://www.outdoorcampingdirect.uk/gopro-hero3-white-edition.html?gclid=CIjtgPG91cMCFaQIwwodwx8AHA Great camera ~ got one for Christmas & it is fantastic.
  25. ^^ Credit card fail then gumpy or just changed your mind?.
×
×
  • Create New...