Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. That is awesome. I was very tempted myself to start buying those but in the end never did. Works out at something like £800 odd for every issue needed to complete the model so kudos for following it through to the end.
  2. So in case anyone's interested, ...it was sh*t. The Zed was not very well done tbh although I'm sure it looked good to some or from a distance. Highlight of the programme was at the end when Amy & some other decent Zed owners turned up although you could tell they where just being kind to the guys who modded it really with their comments.
  3. Good idea Jimmy. Not my cup of tea either.
  4. Its a Supercharged 1.8 VVTL-i engine (2zzge). Same engine as the standard TSport Corolla & Celica but just supercharged Very nice. Can't beat a bit of supercharging.
  5. Welcome aboard. Nice Toyota Corolla, ...what engine is in that then? Just curious.
  6. Im only 23
  7. At least you didn't post that cartoon Zed from the start of one of the Marvel films, ...that's been "spotted" & re-posted probably ten times.
  8. ...and now I've killed the thread. Sorry.
  9. Sorry coldel, good spot but a repost. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/74926-zed-on-breaking-bad-old-episode/ Twice in fact. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/81430-breaking-bad-zed-spotted/
  10. I'm guessing you'll need a specific camera for that type of thing plus I wouldn't want to leave a GoPro camera on view in my Zed alone as you're just asking for someone to break in & steal it. Topics of interest: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/94939-lovely-dash-cambut-how-much/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/94687-anyone-using-a-dash-cam/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/88773-dashboard-cam/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/89983-dash-cam-captures/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/79131-recommend-me-a-dash-cam/
  11. Welcome aboard.
  12. Watching it now. Pretty sure I've never seen a car in worse shape being driven on the roads.
  13. Get some video of the beast in action if you can. Actually it almost look's big enough to ride on. Pretty sure ioneabee could pilot that.
  14. Gauge pods look pretty good so far.
  15. Sold, sold, sold! I like the grey colour too.
  16. Nice Igloo, ...didn't realise you had so much snow up your way.
  17. Love the R/c offshore power boat. That paint job is fantastic.
  18. I'll keep an eye out, ...can't beat a bit of Zed spotting. Wills old Zed: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/89788-whackywill-does-black-betty/
  19. Yep you can still get the Hydroshields/socks, ...personally I'm not a fan of them but that is definitely a cheaper easier option then rerouting the air filter. Link: http://www.funkypower.co.uk/catalogue.php?make=NISSAN&model=350Z&year=&level1=AIR+INDUCTION&level2=INTAKE+%26+FILTER+ACCESSORIES&level3=&id_product=4413
  20. I'm in Ely on & off fairly regular but never seen another Zed there. I know Whacky Will's old Zed is knocking around South Wales/Cardiff somewhere now so it would be cool to see that.
  21. Hi Zeb, here's a good guide for you & hope it helps: http://liljerk.morpheus.net/350Z/front_speakers/ Great progress pictures & loving the pets. Maybe add them to the pet thread if you have time. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/25215-the-350z-uk-pet-thread/page__st__920
  22. Yep, when the programing of new fob is successful, it feels like a mass weight being removed from my shoulders. If I loose my only key & fob, I think the cost to get a new key & fob will be very costly (including recovery truck to get my zed from wherever it's parked at that time to Nissan dealership) Yeah it could be a real nightmare losing your only key. When I had my Imported Impreza that only came with one key which always worried me so I tried to get a new key cut from a Subaru blank key. It was a nightmare. The first key the key cutter did wouldn't turn to start the car and then got stuck in my ignition barrel. After 20 minutes in a car park swearing & wriggling the key I finally got it out so went back to tell him it didn't work. He then cut me another key which again I went back to my car to try. This second attempt was better but still wouldn't turn in the ignition barrel to allow me to start the car although I did manage to get it in & out easily enough. Went back to the key cutter again & tbh told him straight that I wasn't doing that again as he obviously couldn't cut me a key that worked. In the end only having one key though for the Impreza was the easiest of my problems with that car as it was a never ending story of drive, mod, repair, engine blow up, repair, drive, gearbox destroy itself etc etc.
  23. Still better than just the one key & fob though however it operates.
  24. Just fyi with my key fob ~ I press "open padlock" symbol once which unlocks the drivers door/boot & switches off the alarm. Press "open" again and this unlocks the passenger side door. Press "closed padlock" once which locks the car & turns on the alarm. Press again and I believe it "deadlocks" the car.
  25. Who are you and what have you done with Graham?
×
×
  • Create New...