Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Yep I'd definitely get down the indy for him to have a look. Good luck.
  2. Fair play you're really cracking on with it now.
  3. You could always do the ECU reset to turn the EML off and then see if it comes back on again. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/53148-how-to-ecu-accelerator-pedal-throttle-valve-resets/ Still maybe best to check the code if you can.
  4. There is always value to something if someone wants it. If another member was turning their car back to stock for example and they had lowering springs they could buy yours and then go back to the standard springs & sell their Teins for example. I can't imagine they'd be worth a lot though. Maybe £15-£20 per spring? That's purely a guess though. Maybe ask Alex (zmanalex) as I'm sure he'll have a good idea of what they're actually worth.
  5. Definitely need's pictures in this thread though.
  6. Stop teasing us with tales of beautiful Swedish women, ...we need pictures god darn it.
  7. Yep two sets of O2 sensors for each bank. Did you put standard Cats on or change them for HFC's or similar?
  8. The Pacer could have been done so much better, something like this... Source: http://www.ebay.com/itm/181536862193?clk_rvr_id=819435457636&afsrc=1&rmvSB=true
  9. That's cool & you're welcome. Haven't seen this guy on the forum much lately but he used to make custom boot dividers/sub enclosures for people & has a website so could be an option: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/87372-custom-creationzcouk-boot-dividers-subwoofer-enclosures-and-parts/ If you want to keep some of your boot space you could always get a side enclosure like this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-Sound-upgrade-speaker-sub-box-12-10-stealth-side-enclosure-NEW-/151630506530?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item234de1ea22 The other thing I also spotted on eBay was this twin sub enclosure: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350z-Subwoofer-Enclosure-Rockford-Fosgate-/201335604596?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2ee0898574 Anyway good luck with your search.
  10. Very jealous of you getting to go on the Ski-doo's Stu. Always fancied having a go on one of those. Amazing trip so far then by the sounds of it & pics.
  11. Another member is selling this forward facing sub set up which tbh is a bl**dy bargain with the speakers as well but he is open to offers. Maybe a bit OTT for what you're after but thought I'd give you a heads up. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/97172-350z-triple-10-inch-subwoofer-enclosure/ Welcome aboard James btw.
  12. I know lot's of people have had their engine covers done so it can withstand some heat yes. Not sure how much but if it's just the engine cover, battery/brake fluid cover tops, strut bar ends etc then it will be no problem.
  13. I think she should get he job after all the insults and death threats, but doubt she would want it now, absolutely shocking comments, total scum Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Lovely little dog. I actually much prefer small dogs. Such a joy to have though whatever their size.
  15. Never easy and I hate looking for jobs, ...congratulations and good luck.
  16. Zed look's great on track and glad you all had a good time.
  17. Personally I wouldn't spend money like that on a car I intended to sell and would just deduct what I thought it may cost to get sorted from the cost of the sale. I know it's probably a difficult thing to decide though as a lot of buyers, unreasonably imo, expect to buy a second hand car & it still be like new. At the end of the day though if you think you can get an extra £1k for the car with these things repaired and it only costs you £700 odd to get it done then obviously you're £300 up so it might be worth at least getting some quotes for the repair work from some body shops first just to see how much it will actually cost.
  18. My hydro dipped parts look as good now as the day I fitted them (I'm careful with keys in my hand mind & don't wear rings). Basically they prep your part, spray it with a primer & base coat of paint, dip it in a water filled tank with your chosen pattern on a sheet that when it's sprayed with an activator liquefies, then once it's dried they use a clear lacquer over the part to protect the finish. Bound to be a company local to you that will do it or you can usually post the parts for dipping at various companies around the UK. A local company called AquaGraphix did mine. They're a forum trader on here now too. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/227-aquagraphix/
  19. If only Clarkson had punched that guy one week later we'd have seen it already.
  20. Looks very nice. Like the rear cans.
  21. I haven't used either of these but you're probably going to be looking at some brake pads from "EBC" then I'd guess or "Black Diamond" if you want a slight upgrade over OEM on a budget. Still it's hard for me to recommend them as I haven't tried them but still just showing you some options available. Link for Black Diamond from the Cougar Store: http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7_6&products_id=101&zenid=bcaa60565806895c2c0f2d2ff1b32aee Link for EBC red stuff from Horsham Developments: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=78_169_293_463_465_1414&products_id=6612 I have used EBC green stuff pads on a car over a decade ago and they where ok compared to OEM but tbh they're not the best. On my 350 I use Ferodo DS2500 brake pads which are excellent but then they're around £100 odd a set so might be a little over your budget right now.
  22. Would love to see the footage they've got especially from Japfest last year.
  23. How to remove the centre console/dash here for you Miller. Link: http://liljerk.morpheus.net/350Z/dash_removal/ Yep that's hydro dipped Adrian. Got my door pulls done and it was worth every penny. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/86048-hydro-dipped-interior-parts-door-pulls-grab-handle/
  24. Welcome aboard Dan.
×
×
  • Create New...