-
Posts
19,490 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GMballistic
-
Andy James 2015 sprint/hill climb/track day season
GMballistic replied to andy james's topic in Motorsport & Track Days
Bl**dy hell Andy that's a tight track for such a wide car as the 350. Very well done. -
Thought I'd post this in here just to see if any fellow gamers or computer techs can help me with this please. I have a PS3 and my game of choice is "COD:Advanced Warfare". A few days ago I started getting a problem with playing online as when I go to play online in most of the game modes (E.g. Team Death Match, Kill confirmed etc) it says "No games found". Now I can find a game but it's usually a game mode I don't want to play like "Hardcore Team Death Match" or similar so I can't play the standard modes I want to. Millions of people play this game worldwide so I know there are games available. My Nat Type is 2 which is a "moderate" setting and that's the same as it's always been. The only thing that's changed just recently is AOL are now Talk Talk but I can't see that making a difference as I still have the same internet access, wifi router, IP address etc. Any ideas or anyone else have the same problem? Thanks for any input.
-
Bargain.
-
Purely on look's (as I've never driven either) but I prefer the newer variant.
-
Most likely the fans have had it tbh as it is a common fault. Been covered lot's of times so I've just listed a "few" threads that might help you out. Two threads here for radiator fans refurb/fix: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/69810-how-to-repairfix-your-cooling-fan-motors-youtube-vid/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/88321-carried-out-a-rad-fan-motor-fix-today-small-how-too/ Most people though tend to take the opportunity to upgrade to the Mishimoto fans: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/87662-mishimoto-replacement-fan-kit-350z-vq35de/ Although you could get some second hand working fans/motors from zmanalex if you're interested in a slightly cheaper fix: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/ More threads on the same/similar problem: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/51076-radiator-fan-motor-testing-tip/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/59782-overheating-fans-ac-not-working/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/70988-radiator-fans-not-working-properlyoverheating/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/30225-car-overheating/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/61787-another-overheating-thread/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/95477-overheating/
-
Welcome aboard Scotty.
-
Very bizarre. Probably had second thoughts about the note they left.
-
Bruce Lee reincarnated discovered at 5
GMballistic replied to HEADPHONES's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Reckon I could take him still though. -
Congrats Ian.
-
Guide here JC in case you need it: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/82324-how-to-replace-headlights-bulbs-without-removing-front-bumber/ It's for the headlight bulbs but you can clearly see where the sidelight bulbs are located & how to get at them. You don't need to remove your wheels btw though. Just turn the steering to full lock one way or the other depending on which side you are doing. E.g. Full lock to the left for replacing the drivers side. Full lock to the right for replacing the passenger side.
-
Andy James 2015 sprint/hill climb/track day season
GMballistic replied to andy james's topic in Motorsport & Track Days
Very cool little video Ian and at least the rain held off for Andy by the look's of it. Been pouring down all day here. -
This sort of thing really gets my goat. There are so many things that neighbours have done which annoy me over the years. Like their kids making lots of noise or the guy next door using a petrol lawnmower to mow his lawn early on weekends but you just have to put up with stuff like that as we all just want to live our own lives. If there is something though it really is better to try & talk reasonably to your neighbours about it as leaving notes on peoples cars or through their doors really just gets peoples backs up. Edit: Good luck with that Coldel btw.
-
Tein S springs offer a moderate drop (Fr 17mm/Rr 14mm) and are a reasonable £160 odd from Clark Motorsport. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/78817-tein-s-tech-springs-in-stock-for-350z-15599-delivered/ PI lowering springs offer a 25mm drop Fr & Rr for £210. Link: http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_9&products_id=22&zenid=bcaa60565806895c2c0f2d2ff1b32aee Eibach Pro springs give more of a drop if that's what you want at around 30mm Fr & Rr. £235 odd again from the Cougar Store. Link: http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_9&products_id=21&zenid=bcaa60565806895c2c0f2d2ff1b32aee There are also some cheaper alternatives like Apex and H&R for a 30mm drop again. Have a look here: http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_9&zenid=bcaa60565806895c2c0f2d2ff1b32aee Bear in mind if you do go with the 25mm/30mm drops you may need some other suspension parts to help keep the car running proper alignment like a camber kit.
-
Welcome aboard Daz.
-
Nice that she's putting her own stamp on the Zed and that it doesn't involve "Hello Kitty" stickers or "Playboy bunnies".
-
Happy Birthday both.
-
Andy James 2015 sprint/hill climb/track day season
GMballistic replied to andy james's topic in Motorsport & Track Days
Loved the pics and good luck tomorrow. -
Hi everyone, new owner here.
GMballistic replied to Ybbew's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Welcome aboard. -
Ooohh that's not nice skidder. Sorry to see that has happened but still should be repairable by a competent body shop. Good luck.
-
That is amazing to watch come together & to hear it firing up. Thanks for sharing Colin.
-
You'd be fine with the 3.12" and would probably exceed the number you're after with that on your HR I'd bet.
-
That's a shame. Oh well their loss and plenty more 350 Zeds for sale so I'm sure you'll find one you like (with a seller willing to sell it ).
-
Very nice. Noticed you still have your Tax disc in your front window though, actually two of them. You can bin them now if you like.
-
Welcome and good luck with the Zed hunt today.