-
Posts
19,490 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GMballistic
-
Echoing this sentiment Maybe we should start a "show us your WAGs" (Wives and Girlfriends) thread I could see that being either very entertaining or very disappointing. ...oh and probably ending up being put in the green room too.
-
That's cool Stu. The suction cup mount I had before the GoPro genuine one was an eBay special and you could pull it off the car window without releasing the pressure which is why I recommended the genuine GoPro one as you'd never be able to do that with it. If you've a good one you've got experience of then no harm in giving Ian another option to consider. Regarding the suction cup mount at track days this will vary between circuits as Suits on here mentioned to me before. Castle Combe were fine with them externally & internally so I guess that's up to the safety marshals at the circuit you're on.
-
The good thing about the App is that you can set up your shots by using your phone screen rather than just guessing or having to spend the £70-£80 GoPro charge for the bulky add on LED screen. Also very useful for changing the settings ~ like frame rates/camera upside down or not etc. Fingers crossed you get the car back tomorrow mate.
-
Even cooler then. I do a bit of modelling (making models that is & not the cat walk fyi ) so love stuff like that. Yeah. I like good detailed models couldnt find one of the 2008 z so had a go at modifying Look's like you did a good job of it. Two threads I started that you may be interested in reading when you have a spare 5 mins. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77718-anyone-in-to-scale-models/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/94884-tamiya-ferrari-f189-in-120th-scale-that-i-built/
-
I'd highly recommend you get the genuine GoPro suction cup mount if you haven't already got one. Link: http://www.currys.co...0150505220133:s More expensive than the cheap one's from Taiwan/China etc that you see on eBay but then it's rated & tested at over 150mph so shouldn't fall off the car if you mount it on the outside. It's what I used to fix my GoPro to the front windscreen for recording my Castle Combe action day. Edit: Also if your GoPro is one of the better ones with WiFi then download the free phone App from GoPro as it makes setting up the camera & using other features so much easier.
-
Even cooler then. I do a bit of modelling (making models that is & not the cat walk fyi ) so love stuff like that.
-
Darren-B's 1971 240z Project Pumpkin Major UPDATE P48
GMballistic replied to Darren-B's topic in Other Cars
Cracking job so far. Look's like a pretty confined space for spray painting too so well done on getting that all done with a finish you're happy with. -
Welcome aboard and love the little model of your Zed.
-
Let's just hope he doesn't take anyone else with him though.
-
Conor's Night Blue 350z 'Build Thread'
GMballistic replied to CPhillips93's topic in Member Build Projects
Great job and well written with some great pictures too. Keep it up. -
Gorgeous Zed and really hope you enjoy it but I came for pictures of a hot new girl in your life?! Bit disappointed if I'm honest.
-
Those controllers are ok as I've tried them before but I prefer the old school type (twin sticks) probably more so though because that's what I grew up using on all my R/c cars. Let me know if you want to know anything R/c related as I used to be into it a lot. If you do decide to get an R/c car best to go for electric imo as the nitro one's can be problematic to keep running smoothly unless you know what you're doing plus with the brushless electric motors nowadays there are some seriously powerful motors available.
-
Yep, lot's of people rushing to try to meet that deadline. Best to take your time with building up the engine to get it done right though.
-
Good to see more parts arriving and things progressing again Ian.
-
Bruce Lee reincarnated discovered at 5
GMballistic replied to HEADPHONES's topic in Off Topic Discussion
That's probably a good thing. I remember hitting myself on the head with mine and almost knocking myself out. -
If it's like for like then it's unlikely you will feel a big change although if they were that bad then you should feel some difference I'd have thought. Have you done a brake bed in procedure? Guide here: http://www.350z-uk.com/index.php?showtopic=18649
-
Depends how bad they were before and did you replace like for like. E.g: standard discs for standard discs & standard pads for standard pads.
-
Very nice. Fantastic how good a photo you can get even using just a mobile phone nowadays.
-
This is one guy I'd love to see trapped in his crashed Zed burning to death tbh. It also goes to show the sort of complete idiots that frequent FaceBook as almost all of the posts I read were basically applauding him for his actions. Driving in traffic like that could so easily have caused a huge crash killing someone's family/parent/child etc etc. I'd love to meet this wanna be Tokyo night type race driver just purely so I could punch him in the face. Sorry for the rant but goddamn that made my blood boil watching him drive like that with such disregard for everyone else on the roads safety.
-
Just caught up with this Stu. Great videos but what a shame the Jedi wasn't playing ball. Have you changed the oil yet & has this fixed the slipping clutch? Hope so.
-
Welcome aboard Sianny. Lovely looking roadster.
-
Sweden and Norway Road Trip '15 - Write Up & Pics
GMballistic replied to Stutopia's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Excellent stuff Stu and loved all the pics. Sounds like it was an awesome trip. -
Honestly who gives a f**k what some sad people (probably kids a lot of them) think on Face Ache. I'm not on Douche Face Ache Tw**ter or any of that cr*p. It's all a load of rubbish and if I was you scobie I'd just delete the account unless of course you really need it for communicating with family members who don't live close by. Personally I think that green looks fantastic on your Zed and I really like the aerial delete. Enjoy the car and forget all the sad people who let's be honest, mostly drive nothing more exciting than a Ford Focus or some other run of the mill car.