-
Posts
19,490 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GMballistic
-
Not your usual build thread! - Update - Retro games lounge
GMballistic replied to marzman's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Very nice Ricky. Lovely grain to the wood. -
New owner in Hertfordshire
GMballistic replied to Jay Kay's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Very nice Zed Jamie & welcome aboard. -
Seeing that engine in the bay Ian, ....my god you're so, so close to being done!! If it can be done I'd press on with the build (understand though that money doesn't grow on trees) as you deserve imo to enjoy the Zed on an open road with that engine screaming away at least once.
-
I don't think it's the guns that are the problem necessarily, ...personally I think there is something wrong psychologically with so many of the American people that it is that which is the greater problem. I mean literally so many of them seemingly to have no empathy or compassion towards their fellow human beings & their own lives. Imo they will never ban guns in America and even if they did with the millions of unregistered & illegally owned guns they could never eradicate them all from existence. It's got to be said though that in some instances people having a gun to hand can save lives so probably better for the American public to have free access to guns if that's what they want with so many guns being in the hands of criminals, gang members, rapists, murderers etc etc, at least it gives some of the "decent" population a chance to fight back against the nutters should they be attacked. RIP Adam Ward & Alison Parker.
-
I saw it the other day just browsing eBay out of interest, ...been dropped to £10K now but still not running. Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-non-runner-2003-503hp-Vortech-Supercharged-Heavily-Modified-/221844073842?hash=item33a6efed72
-
So you know you have to get your Nephew one don't you (I mean as long as his parents say it's ok). Maybe you & his Dad could even "pimp" it up for him.
-
Great fun weren't they. I especially liked how you could pull handbrake turns and get the practice in whilst you were young.
-
I did think the 370 had gone then, ...must learn to skip to the bottom more often with these threads. Looks pretty mean and its got some green too.
-
Wanted - Front undertray, slam panel, fender protectors
GMballistic replied to djm's topic in Wanted
Good luck. -
I'd start building him a go kart now if I was you. Me & my brother had one like the one below when we were kids which we loved... Probably get him an awesome electric one for similar money nowadays especially if you went for secondhand.
-
Look's like he's going to be running 20's on that bad boy. Make sure he keeps the TCS on until he gets used to the extra power.
-
Yes it does.
-
Don't think he's "impressed" anyone.
-
Yep agree. I honestly have no idea why he's so popular. I start questioning myself when guys like him make it so far in life. More recently with regards to James Corden. I wonder why I hate them when they're so loved by the masses!! Am I in the wrong?! Yep he's another one I dislike too. I think it boils down to the fact that over half the population are idiots so we just have to put up with what they like as the majority rule. .
-
Unbelievable! (shocking service from my local garage).
GMballistic replied to nowhereboy's topic in 350Z General
It is a fair distance to cover really isn't it. Dodgy barstewards. -
Yep agree. I honestly have no idea why he's so popular.
-
Maybe Ekona could present Top Gear I wish he was, ....anyone would be better than Chris Evans.
-
Not your usual build thread! - Update - Retro games lounge
GMballistic replied to marzman's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Video is set to private, ...think you just need to set it to public for us all to be able to watch (privacy settings). -
Not your usual build thread! - Update - Retro games lounge
GMballistic replied to marzman's topic in Off Topic Discussion
You knew I'd love this Chris. Great idea, ....couldn't see the video though for some reason. -
Pretty sure that won't happen to you.
-
new sheffield zed owner over here!
GMballistic replied to Condor109's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
^^ What they said. Welcome aboard. -
Sounds like you're a little too into the Yaris already. I do get what you mean though. I know my Type R is supposed to be a "fast car" but compared to my old Zed it's so sedate I feel like it's a 1 litre. Been watching my MPG and everything. Don't worry, I'm not becoming civilised lol. I found when I had my VTI that it egged me on to rev and thrash it, so you're doing well to fight that urge lol. But then at the time it was the most powerful car I'd owned at 170 bhp so I'd probably do the same as you now even if I had a type R, having already owned a TZed. You feel like it's a 1 litre? Well mine IS a 1 litre lol. We should race. (not on a public road though obviously)
-
Insurance is a funny thing, not in the "Ha ha" way though. Tbh I think that sounds a little rich. I was paying £495 fully comp with Adrian Flux and that was for a heavily modified supercharged '03 Zed with 436Bhp. I'm 35 with around 11 years NCB, car parked on driveway over night (standard Nissan Cat 1 alarm/immob etc). The thing is though it will obviously make a big difference the area you live in, crime statistics etc for the area. I'd say just go on a comparison site to see what better prices you can get. If you haven't used one before it's really easy (takes maybe 20 mins). Just be honest, add all your details/car specs, NCB's etc and they'll then generate your quotes from hundreds of insurance companies based on the info you've provided at the end with the lowest priced ones first. GoCompare (my favourite one): http://www.gocompare.com/ MoneySuperMarket: http://www.moneysupermarket.com/?Source=GOO-004AEF26&Keyword=moneysupermarket&p=0&mckv=s0ER6q1q2|dc_pcrid_36543617942_mtype_e_kword_moneysupermarket_2764ri918980&uuid=a3189108-0471-4306-9b3d-0fe18f2fe094&Device=c&gclid=CNXN55W0xsUCFSkcwwodbxoAKw Confused.com: http://www.confused.com/?&mediacode=294&ADMYPPCTYPE=Non_RLSA&ADMYGENBRPROD=Brand&mkwid=s6356|17421_dc&pcrid=67479531656&pkw=confused&pmt=e&gclid=CLOr3ZX1xMcCFcSRGwodVCsIRA&loc=1007416 Let us know how you get on.
-
Sounds like you're a little too into the Yaris already. I do get what you mean though. I know my Type R is supposed to be a "fast car" but compared to my old Zed it's so sedate I feel like it's a 1 litre. Been watching my MPG and everything.