Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. ^^ What he said. I used to have a 4 branch wheel brace in my Zed, ...again much better than the OEM equipment.
  2. Don't forget if you need parts to have a look on here first for good quality used items. Zmanalex, Emperor Tuning etc could help you out, ...heck even I've got some spare parts in the garage from my old DE Zed so you never know you may get everything sorted for a bargain price.
  3. That reminds me I've got the standard ones from my 350Z just sitting in my parents garage, ...really should put those for sale on here or eBay. Good heads up.
  4. If you need to remove them for tinting the lenses then you're going to have to take off the rear bumper almost entirely to make it easy for you so might as well go the full hog. I've never done it but pretty sure they're screwed in place so it'll be easier with the bumper off. Related thread: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/69253-removing-rear-indicators/ Guide here: http://www.350z-tech.com/wiki/index.php?title=Rear_Bumper_Removal
  5. Gutted for you jonty (also the deer too obviously). As the others have said you really need to get that bumper off & see how much damage has been done. If the deer was as small as you say though then you may get lucky & just need a new bumper with grill. In which case I wouldn't bother going through insurance as you could get both items secondhand for a few hundred tops & a bumper respray would be around £100-£150. Guess claiming on insurance also depends on your excess amount (voluntary & compulsory) ~ if it's almost as much as the repairs then obviously it's a no brainer not to claim imo.
  6. Try Zmanalex & Emperor Tuning. Link: http://www.350z-uk.c.../9648-zmanalex/ Link: http://www.350z-uk.c...emperor-tuning/ You never know you might get lucky & they might have good used items for sale. If you want the LED rear lights though & don't mind paying a little bit more for new items then Clark Motorsport are the guys you should try for those. Link: http://www.350z-uk.c...ark-motorsport/ Hope that helps James.
  7. Happy Birthday Pete.
  8. Yeah that would help. Look forward to seeing what you do.
  9. ^^ What mods/upgrades have you got in mind then Dan? My Mrs is the same fyi, ...if I want to do it then it's fine by her. Can't understand these guys who are under the thumb at all.
  10. Love it Husky. Might be worth having a word with andybp on here about the CNC if you get stuck. I know he's built his own & definitely has some skills. Thread here that may be of interest: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/98360-diy-cnc-machine/
  11. I was told that if you take your car to them to get evaluated you're looking at minus £40 for every scratch/mark/stone chip so the price they offer you at first can drop quite dramatically apparently. Tbf when I checked there price against what I'd get for my CTR on a trade in at a garage they were close price wise but obviously that's without having their guy look over my car. Probably a lot less then.
  12. I've ordered plenty of things from Demon Tweeks starting way back in the late 90's & as recently as last year but I've never had any problems, ...surprised to read all the problems customers are having with them tbh. Hope they buck their ideas up. Good luck getting your parts.
  13. Welcome aboard.
  14. Lol. All replying at the same time & searching our Sky planners.
  15. Pretty sure it's already started. I watched one the other week were they did a BMW 2002 Turbo for this old guy which was a new one AFAIK. That one is repeated on Saturday@8pm on Nat Geo (Sky 526). Just checked Sky now & the new ones are on Thursday@8pm again on Nat Geo.
  16. Nice pics Paul K & Jumzo.
  17. Yep I know, ...Nissan Skyline 350 GT thingy sorry I meant.
  18. Love those alloys, ...great style imo & like them in black too. GLWTS.
  19. I don't think it's shopped Matt imo I just think it looks strange because the Zed Skyline 350GT owner has probably had to cut/modify his front bumper to allow for the ridiculous size of those alloys. Wonder how it off roads? Good ground clearance either way.
  20. I always say "each to their own" & "if it makes them happy" but by god that is awful. I thought the purple one was a Porsche Cayenne at first ffs.
  21. Depends what you want: a bit more power or just some bling or both? Modding the 370 is really not my forte (as I had a 350) but I know you can get things like a Stillen crank pulley (bling & more power), better coil packs, earthing kits, air induction kits (which you've got), engine bay bolt kits (nice bit of bling), silicone hoses (lots of colours available/bling), AAM intake manifolds (not sure if others available/more power & bling), strut brace (not sure if available for 370 but I'd guess so), hydro dip parts (plastic covers etc), etc, etc. Personally I'd have a good look through the "370Z members builds" for inspiration as well as googling "370Z modified engine bay" or similar to see what pops up. Hope that's helped a little.
×
×
  • Create New...