Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Moved your thread Matti to the correct section. If you have a look around this section everything you need to know is in here. For example: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/15611-what-you-need-to-upgrade-your-350z-audio-system/ My old Pioneer double din in my old Zed.
  2. I wouldn't worry about it too much as you'll know for certain once you get it mapped on the dyno, ...any issues will show themselves then. Enjoy the new sound.
  3. Sold - thread locked
  4. GMballistic

    Shocks

    Done it for you now. Easily done though, I accidentally recorded myself taking a pee the other day because I didn't lock the screen before putting it in my pocket. Are you sure you weren't taking pictures No. Wait, ^^ ...that's wrong. What I meant was; "yes, I'm sure I wasn't taking pictures". Pmsl.
  5. GMballistic

    Shocks

    Done it for you now. Easily done though, I accidentally recorded myself taking a pee the other day because I didn't lock the screen before putting it in my pocket.
  6. Zmanalex, Emperor Tuning etc are probably your best bets but doubtful you'd get it from those guys if they have one in stock by the weekend. Tbh I doubt the MOT person will even notice so I'm sure you'll be ok on that front. Failing that though if you really do need something then you could just go to B&Q or similar and buy some M6 threaded bar: Cut it to length with a hacksaw, bend one end in a hook shape then stick a nut on the other end. Job done.
  7. Same, ..I do find these type of videos really interesting.
  8. Zedrock it's hard to tell what those alloys look like I'm sorry as the pictures are so small. Have you tried using Photobucket?, ..as I've found that to be the best way of putting pictures on the forum. Guide here: http://www.350z-uk.c...s-to-the-forum/
  9. My favourite bucket is actually one my Mum got me from the school she used to work in before they shut it down, ...it's actually a "Team" tennis ball bucket & probably holds 20-25 litres of water. Can do the whole car using that filled with shampoo and then another smaller bucket for rinsing my lambs wool mitt. Just in case you need more ideas for buckets here's another... Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-1-x-20-Litre-Plastic-Bucket-with-Lid-GARDEN-FERMENTING-RUBBLE-AQUATICS/221331114273?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D36498%26meid%3D7b5372e70dee4e3caa519eab83cc5c88%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D221539884440
  10. I do agree with that. It was a disgusting event that caused that but it was done by one mentally ill man and yet all the legal gun owners at the time (imo) were basically tarred with the same brush as lunatics who could kill a load of children at any second unless their guns were taken from them immediately. As you state it has done nothing to lower the firearms offences according to the numbers.
  11. I used these ones before although tbh they didn't look the prettiest in the Zed head lamps when you look inside during daylight. Worked fine for over a year before I sold the Zed & are fairly cheap so not too bad to replace once a year even if they did go. Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CAR-SIDE-LIGHT-BULBS-CANBUS-ERROR-FREE-T10-501W5W-8-SMD-LED-XENON-WHITE-ICE-BLUE-/161629831750?var=&hash=item25a1e38246:m:me-OTsHfUgJJh0TJ1cv8DZA Wait & see what other recommendations you get first though before you make up your mind.
  12. Going to lock this then ~ if Zhorno comes back & wants it unlocked then am happy to oblige.
  13. Always looks good in black, ...welcome aboard John.
  14. I was going to write "Holy smokes" or "Kapow" but then that's a different Batman to your avatar picture & depending on your age you might not even have a clue what I'm on about, ...still might not!. Welcome aboard anyway Dan.
  15. Arrhh, forget the TVR's then as they will murder you. My old man who's had several TVR's had to get rid of his last one as it was just killing his back getting in & out of it. If it was me I'd make a list of what I really want and try to see what fits into that spec for my budget. Could always post it on here as you know we all love a good "What car should I buy with £xx amount of money?".
  16. Nice video marty.
  17. Welcome aboard Luke.
  18. Brilliant.
  19. I was going to say if it's just for a weekend blast then what about a Caterham but I see you've had a few of those, ...in which case Commander might actually be on the money with the TVR shout. Plenty of time to ponder your options whilst you save up then.
  20. Get these occasionally from PayPal after I've reported some phishing/scam fake PayPal emails so thought I'd post it here as it may be useful to others...
  21. If you haven't already on Friday once your exhaust/Cats have cooled down I'd spray all the bolts and nuts with some WD40 or similar penetrating fluid to try & make everything come apart that bit easier. Also there is a guide here, although it is for fitting HFC's still thought it might help. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/150-diy-kinetix-hi-flow-cats-diy-install-guide/ Good luck.
  22. ^^ What he said. They'll take time to "coke" up and eventually they may sound a little different but as far as a run in procedure there isn't one. Just drive it as normal, ...hard & fast.
  23. Nice intro & welcome aboard. Oh and fyi you can also buy Zeds on here. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/51-zeds-for-sale/
×
×
  • Create New...