Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Welcome aboard & good luck with looking for a Zed. It's probably in the buyers guide but have a good look for rust around the rear arches/petrol flap as it's a very common area for rust to occur and can be difficult to sort. The rest is just the same as buying any other used car. Make sure good service history, well maintained, oil topped up etc. If you can ascertain if its owner has always used super unleaded that's always for the better.
  2. all back together working mint .there was an error on the second link (how to reassemble) but i figured it out .cheers GM Great news wilo. Oh and yes that link I gave you was from a US 350Z forum so it may have been handed the opposite way. Tbh I didn't even think of that till you just mentioned it. Still glad you got it figured out.
  3. No problem Wilo and if you follow the guide in that link I added you shouldn't go wrong. Good luck.
  4. Been looking for you but hard to exactly find the sort of guide or thread you're after. Side view of a cubby lid below (unsure of year or model of Zed) From this thread: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/61154-installing-tabletsatnav-into-normal-350z-cubby/ Actually just found this thread: http://my350z.com/forum/body-interior-exterior-and-lighting-diy/575663-diy-cubby-door-assembly-springs-pictures-included.html ^^ Think that might be what you need. Did that do it?
  5. Sorry to see your mates car like that, ...an S2000 by the looks of it. He must be gutted. Bet it was an interesting ride in the Navara round some of those turns on the ring.
  6. More info in this thread Greg. Link: http://www.350z-uk.c...ht-in-the-boot/ Counter weight/resonance damper in the boot just fyi. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6Vh6JroLac&feature=youtu.be
  7. For goodness sake don't ever ring anyone whilst sounding like that as you'll end up on a sex offenders register before you know it.
  8. Bet that's awesome, ...no room for kids though with Mummy & Daddy in it. Although maybe that is the plan.
  9. my mind has gone into hyperdrive :teeth: If it was what your dirty mind is probably thinking of I would have said best & not the worst. ^^ Yep that and texting. Oh and when I say texting I mean using both hands, eyes down & driving with her elbows.
  10. That's actually not the worst thing I've seen a woman doing whilst driving at high speed, ...is that bad?!
  11. Definitely seen one or two of those videos on here before Stu, ...can't seem to find them now though so no idea where they are? *hang on* Just found one of them. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/105016-used-350z-buyers-video-guide-common-issues/ RyanT did them.
  12. I concur. Reminds me of this....
  13. I did have Berks HFC's on my old 350Z albeit with an Invidia Gemini system & not a Nismo system but I never found it to be raspy imo. One thing though I'd say most likely if you're going to put HFC's on I'd imagine your EML will come on at some point whatever brand you go with. People I know have tried various means & methods but still the only sure fire way is to have the car remapped (UpRev) at some point switching off the EML/secondary O2 sensors for good.
  14. That's from Nissan Parts Direct, ...if you get in contact with them & give them your reg/VIN or paint code they should be able to send you the exact one you need. I got one of those sets from a Nissan Dealer locally to me when I first got my 350. I have to be honest & say that the colour match wasn't 100% imo even though it was from Nissan but that may be down to 10+year old paint versus new paint. If you're touching up small chips don't try to use the brush either or you'll just end up with big unsightly blobs on the paint. Best thing to use is a match stick sharpened to a point and slowly add more paint to the chip a little at a time so that you don't overfill the chip with paint just meeting up to the edges of the chip.
  15. I wish especially as I was single then. She's a year or so older than me so even though we lived in the same street for years & flirted together she was always seeing older guys. Oh well just wasn't meant to be although she still waves & smiles when she sees me now.
  16. I can believe that. Years ago when I lived at home with my parents I came home from work one day and this pretty blonde girl I knew who lived down the road flagged me down. She asked me if I could help her as her car had broken down in town (some 7 miles away). I agreed to help her as I've known her for years, plus she is very fit. When we got to her car I discovered it was nothing major, just she had let the petrol run too low & it had conked out going up a slight incline. I said; "We'll go to a petrol station & you can get a petrol can so we can put some fuel back in your car" We get to the petrol station and she walks inside to buy the petrol can. She then comes out carrying a petrol can with a bemused look on her face... "It's empty though?!" She said. Needless to say I did the gentlemanly thing, filled up the petrol can, took her back to her car and got it started for her.
  17. Welcome aboard.
  18. No I think for that sort of money I'd rather buy something different, ...in fact I'd rather something more along the lines of 1 quarter of that value & some change please.
  19. Probably worth mention the internal height of the gun cabinet Mike. No point someone wasting your time saying they'll buy it, only to find out their rifle/airgun etc won't fit. GLWTS.
  20. Cheers Alex, ...I'd forgotten that my series link on Sky for the BTCC had disappeared and you've just reminded me to re-do it. Can't wait to watch it on Sunday now.
  21. Gutted for you especially as going from your signature you've had that 370Z less than a month. Can only say as the others have, ...it can be replaced but you can't so hope you're okay & uninjured.
  22. Cheers GM, It feels fairly nippy and is very easy and cost effective to increase power - a remap can add a decent hp & torque increase but best of all I can get around 50mpg and the tax is only £130 a year Sounds good then. Hope you have a great time with your new motor.
  23. Great reading some of the progress happening again on the Zed Wasso. Sounds like it's going to be a hard slog getting it all sorted but fingers crossed it's all worth it in the end.
×
×
  • Create New...