Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Have a good day chaps, Brillo, check the oil, Ken, mind the wall
  2. Come on, you should know me by now, I'm to stubborn to do that, I will finish this car myself, I said I would so I will. Oh & the bluetooth isn't working in the Porsche Yeah I know, was winding you up. Cheeky young pup, you didn't come back to me after the second email
  3. At least it will be peaceful
  4. Take it to the body shop
  5. So pleased to see this progressing again
  6. Great job Amy
  7. Can hardly wait ^
  8. This might help, read from "Filling with coolant" on http://crackaddict.com/~flynn/howtos/samco.howto/samco.howto.htm Try this first, it's possible your heater matrix is blocked too but as I say try the above first.
  9. Oh bloody hell, sorry to hear that BM.
  10. Unfortunately he's dead.. Isuspect that may have been Payco's point Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  11. did you check the rear of the discs ? Discs & pads look good on both sides. Really struggling to identify where noise is coming from Maybe a visit to TGM at Fleet or Jez at Horsham Developments (Newbury)
  12. Rich, she already owns the car
  13. Nooooooooo, too much Bob influence.
  14. 1. Grundy225 - Paid 2. Andy James - Paid 3. Buster - Paid 4. Tarmac - Paid 5. A9H-RX 6. Brummiestormer - Paid 7. Panman - Paid 8. Humpy - Paid 9. Dunks - Paid 10. Mouthwash - Paid* 11. DDay - Paid 12. Ogman - Paid 13. Chizzz - Paid 14. Firemansim - Paid 15. 14N - Paid 16. Shezza - Paid 17. StevoD - Paid 18. Mudman - Paid 19. Ozzy225 - Paid 20. Mr P - Paid ********************************************************* Second list for next batch of tickets. 1. Bizz 2. Swiiftyy 3. Telboy83 4. ap427 5.parello9 6.Mason 7.russgray 8. 9. 10.
  15. @SMD Good grief ^
  16. Those coilovers look nice
  17. Oh bugger, I'd forgotten about the clocks going forward, the week just keeps getting better.
  18. What do you mean, tonight?
  19. And you try and tell that to the youngsters of today, they won't believe you
  20. Puddle under a cow? Luxury, we used to dream of living in a puddle!!
  21. I like to give them an exagerated yawn gesture in the mirror, really infuriates them
  22. Car is looking great mate.
  23. Of course, silly me
×
×
  • Create New...