Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Seriously, on a scale of 1 to 10 how nervous are you?
  2. Had a little dabble two days ago in RRL just to test the water. I thank you
  3. Sold, pending payment.
  4. Have you seen the APR on that site?
  5. I think one of them is tyrereview.co.uk
  6. Read this thread right through, it is worth it, and the general consensus of opinion, by those who have far more knowledge than me is that Pilots are the way to go if you can afford them
  7. Stop it with the pictures I'm getting married at the end of March and all thes nice new things are currently off the radar
  8. + Feckin loads, those I really like
  9. Any news on these yet Pete? I'm intrigued.......................... I've got something ordered, just waiting for the front tyres to come back into stock. I thought long and hard, looked at hundreds of wheels, changed my mind umpteen times before deciding on the right ones for me. All will be revealed soon... Pete
  10. Result Glad you got it resolved successfully.
  11. Oh my, that's looking goooooood, I'm sure that would have made the calender
  12. Bought this and never fitted it, this is the slim updated version and will sit on the dash nicely or it can be tucked away in the cubby hole. People who have fitted them say the improved throttle response is amazing and there's a thread on here which is very informative, see pages 17 & 18 for comprehensive fitting instructions, it's a doddle viewtopic.php?f=119&t=28877 Thanks for taking the time to look, sorry guys, no offers as these seem to be in demand at the moment. £95.00 plus postage
  13. OFFS
  14. Definitely, mine had the same problem and lasted at least 6 months, in some ways you could argue that the weld may even be stronger than the original metalwork. I'd get it done, get through the MOT and then decide if you actually want a new exhaust, there's loads of info on here from loads of members for all sorts of cost options
  15. 12k plus posts
  16. Sell the beemer and get a non smoker preferably a Zed
  17. + oodles to the power of n (I am of the older generation too and I don't know how to put an n "up high")
  18. Really pleased for you, seem to remember you being peed off about the whole thing. Cloud and silver lining spring to mind
  19. Are you exhibiting!?
  20. Thanks Martin, all in perfect condition "Mr August" and an inset Oh and pictured in pre mod condition behind "Mr May"
  21. Blimey mate! I was in South Wales at the weekend and I thought Friday night was windy
  22. 1. glrnet 2. spursmaddave 3. Vik54 4. S14KW 5. LRFAN 6. Stew 7. DawnC / TT350z 8. Jenni 9. zmanalex 10. Wasso 11.M13KYF 12.Neo 13. Ricer Bloke from the U.S.A 14.CMCK13 15. NeilMH 16. SteveM 17. Buckley 18. Ruddles 19. Clarkie34 20. Daryl 21. RisingPower 22. 5tu 23. UNABASHED 24. Bartman 25. gort 26. introspect 27. richt 28. Jed 29. Bsled 30. St3ven1 31. Danny 350Z 32. Fodder 33. Demolition49 34. Waylander 35. Melville7 36. Lottee 37. fifegooner 38. Gregg0001 39. Neelom 40. BonnetGirl 41. MH05 42. Pimm 43. Zedhead 44. Buckley 45. Daze
  23. Does this mean I'm a founder member!!??
  24. Turned it off when they decided to rob the bank
×
×
  • Create New...