Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. I beg to differ, surely he worked it out on paper
  2. After five days in hospital, I took a turn for the nurse.
  3. I have the body of an eighteen year old. I keep it in the fridge.
  4. There you go Neil, all sorted
  5. I went to the corner shop today, I bought four corners
  6. Don't tell him that now Pete, he thinks he got a bargain from the other guy
  7. :lol: "made in paradise"
  8. +1 ................................I've got me coat Pete
  9. Well done fella, wish you all the best
  10. Think it's two boxes now after that outburst mate
  11. Daylight robbery
  12. Where's the blue touch paper smiley when you need one
  13. Must've been all those drinks you raised on your Birthday earlier in the week
  14. Bummer! My daughter did that with Sixth Sense "Dad you will love it, you never know he is dead till right at the end" Thanks, I haven't seen that
  15. Thanks mate, not far from me at all, will keep them in mind for next time
  16. PM sent ref Member Trading, locked pending reply ** Now unlocked **
  17. 529.00 CAD = 329.00 GBP If you want one save a hundred squid and buy one here.... but then you would have to pay for your flights Funny, I know somone coming to that neck of the woods soon.........................still think it's too dear for what it is though @GreddyMatt +1
  18. I thought he preferred stockings?
  19. I thought this was part of your hobbies also G? My pc takes about 3 days to start up 2 youtube videos and its on its arse lol Have built them before, but it's a while now
×
×
  • Create New...