Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. But you have superior interweb thingy knowlwedge oh wise one
  2. glrnet

    Z Keyring

    Got one of those
  3. get a room you two
  4. You'll fit in well here
  5. There's Now Tv as well, haven't tried it but seems dear but then it is powered by Sky
  6. Nice truck Jim :yahoo: , Keyser is right tho, defo needs a stubby I'm with Dips tho ECO V8
  7. Your world is a scary place
  8. WTF!!!?? +1 what Dan & Dave said
  9. Yep, try clean install first and see where you go from there but with 1gb of ram it's going to struggle I would have said
  10. I might have a set of surrounds Dips, I'll check in the morning for you
  11. Bit too gangsta for me
  12. Park as far way from all the muppetry, it becomes a way of life with a Zed, maybe call the local dentmaster chap
  13. and R35 Lee
  14. glrnet

    My 370Z Photoshoot

    Full body kit!!!! Looks great Jay
  15. Nice roof on the van
  16. I haven't but I have to ask why
  17. Thats your job as the new boy I assumed you'd be providing munchies from your luxuriously appointed Van
  18. Thanks mate, probably going to get 650 after Chrimbo, got a certain member in Canada carrying out some research too as Joy is going to Canada again in January
  19. Come and spectate, Haydn and I are And me, only because the bus will put Zeds to shame Don't forget to bring the coffee and cake!!!
  20. Prices are dropping already:- http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Canon-EOS-550D-DSLR-Camera-18-55mm-II-Lens-Kit-1-Year-Warranty-New-/130773402915?pt=UK_CamerasPhoto_DigitalCameras_DigitalCameras_JN&hash=item1e72b3c523
  21. Ditto Saumur, went there about 15 years ago and it is one of those places that you remember for all the right reasons
  22. Come and spectate, Haydn and I are
  23. It's the only reasonable response. I couldn't even be arsed going down to spoil my ballot. +1
  24. You can if you find a big enough stick You said you wouldn't mention the BDSM
×
×
  • Create New...