Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. I'll let her know, I like the William Sissons gallery
  2. Careless feckwits
  3. Really, what, she'll be interested to know and where from? And yes I think she is quite interesting
  4. I hope to let you know soon
  5. Spam!! you said that five minutes earlier, oh, I forgot, you've had a good teacher
  6. Mrs glrnet will be at Spring Fair all week.
  7. The original episode with the peel was very funny, this is like watching last of the summer wine... I'll have to take your word regarding the original episode.
  8. I just flicked over and can't believe what I just witnessed, the worrying thing is he thinks he is funny
  9. He's clearly out of practice
  10. Can't disagree with that, now Oldham have done Liverpool!!
  11. Wonderful
  12. I agree with everything that's been said but I just can't stand Clarkson
  13. SMD had Hertz speakers I think, PM him **edit** Spursmaddave if you were wondering who SMD was (I noticed you're quite new)
  14. :lol: Gone to see his Mum I think
  15. I shan't be holding my breath, gave up on this lot ages ago, would be nice to be proved wrong though
  16. but please wash your hands first
  17. You guys do every now and again but you english are just a bunch of moaners You Scots are soooo predictable sometimes
  18. glrnet

    Fuse problem

    As Sly says, get it checked with a code reader, sounds like your BCM could be the problem, if it is
  19. Black, polished is so common nowadays
  20. Not for me I'm afraid
×
×
  • Create New...