Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Just done this myself, send both parts back. Can't understand why you've put it off for 4 years
  2. Excellent fun
  3. Why?
  4. Same here now, in barely 3 hours
  5. I wouldn't lower mine that much but I love looking at your car Bob, makes me smile everytime :clap:
  6. Pish, that's just a dusting :wink:
  7. The one in Dorking ceased trading the week before Christmas, Horsham used to have two in the same shopping centre!!
  8. Mate, you lost it more than a couple of years ago :wink:
  9. Feck!! Maybe I won't be visiting tomorrow Got about 5mm here in Dorking but it only started an half an hour ago
  10. Maybe he realised he had a stalker and has moved away :wink:
  11. Grasshopper, Switzerland, Belfast, Leeds, where next? :wink:
  12. Actually........ http://www.amazon.co...t/dp/B004CRYE2C Read the customer reviews OMG!!
  13. We expect a full updated report at the appropriate time
  14. pmsl I'd forgotten about this I had 6inch J's on my janglebox
  15. PMSL
  16. Hope you catch the scrote
  17. PM Kaiser Motors
  18. Most I will put in on a motorway is a £10.00. it's happened once
×
×
  • Create New...