Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Dam good looking chaps I thought although the transport they used was a bit ostentatious! I agree with the transport element of your last post
  2. The models were very cheap though :wink:
  3. Remove all engineered parts from the Zhed!! You know what happened last time :wink:
  4. Hmmmmmmmmm I'll bring the Laphroaig :wink:
  5. Locked as requested
  6. to the world on Zeditis
  7. That's nice Daniel
  8. The OP has been on the site today though @sam, might be worth you PMing Niko too
  9. Worked for me
  10. I know jacksh*t about guitars but that looks Glad you're happy
  11. These last rooms will go back on sale to the general public very soon if we don't take them.
  12. Silly mare!! :wink: Sorry but it had to be done
  13. That is coming along very nicely
  14. to the world of Zeditis
  15. The more the merrier, welcome to our world
×
×
  • Create New...