Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. +1 Used to play crown green bowls with my Grandad
  2. The Zunsport grille is screwed in, you won't see the slats once it's fitted
  3. You might regret that as apparently most of the Team can be seen to have only joined in June last year (yes, I do know why http://www.350z-uk.c...desc&filter=ALL
  4. All welcome here, good luck with your search
  5. Hi Alex, could you PM me costs please, so at least I have a fall back. Cheers for the advice, but had already done so. Read 1.05 vs a 1.03 max. I know you need help but it's not necessary to post the same topic in 4 different sections, I have deleted the other three. Sorry fella , just aware that some don't check this part of the forum so wanted to bring it to the awareness of those local to me. Would you be okay if I post in just the SW section again? They are hopefully my main chance! You have another PM
  6. I know you need help but it's not necessary to post the same topic in 4 different sections, I have deleted the other three.
  7. and what Bocky said ^
  8. News:- http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/21263377
  9. "Design" I like that too
  10. Locked as requested
  11. if your Sky Box is HD+ then yes it does have an optical output, I can't answer your other questions but I'm sure one of our Hi Fi buffs will be along soon which will be useful as I'm still pondering which amp and speakers.
  12. Thank you Immy
  13. glrnet

    bluetooth

    + loads
  14. Let's see some pix of your car now then Blocky
  15. You are truly obsessed my friend, love it!!
  16. Absolute bargain for someone, glwts
  17. Nearly 2 pages to get to a trader on the forum
  18. Who were you trying to convince? Welcome to the world of Zeditis
  19. Please make it so
  20. What colour is it this week then Smudge?
  21. Son, you're on your own!!
×
×
  • Create New...