Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Ah, that maybe right on reflection
  2. Lexx defo had one
  3. Oh go on then, mrs glrnet will be in Canada so might as well make the most of it
  4. Oh my aching sides ^
  5. I thought that a first glance Pete
  6. Oh, why am I not surprised!!?
  7. After SMD's been locked in there too With Flex
  8. And some dry roasted nuts!!?
  9. On which wheels Remind me for next year to make sure I do everything to the car to make sure there is nothing for ANYONE to mock me with Ha, that won't happen with this lot Matt.
  10. They are the fronts
  11. I was very impressed with the Vreds in the wet but I do think my Motordyne ARB's do help considerably to keep the car "planted". That is my only suspension mod so given the conditions I was very pleased
  12. Evo triangle over and over and over again? Unfortunately not, spent the day with Chris S and mrs Chris S, went to Portmeirion and it was sunny ALL day
  13. Just use photoshop to get the bugger out, end of problem!!
  14. 1 X 1 YEAR FREE UK BREAKDOWN COVER WORTH £59.50 FROM CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE £20.00
  15. Happy Birthdays Bod n Dave, Gemini twins :yahoo:
  16. Moved to the correct section. Are you sure you want your phone number on a public forum? oh, and welcome
  17. Come on Modjo, where are your pics?
  18. That's great mate, thank you. All sorted.
  19. Is it me or is Buster looking a tad confrontational in this pic?
  20. Thanks for the thanks everyone, I'm really pleased so many of you enjoyed yourselves, despite the weather I really want to say thank you to Colin, Darren and Will for assisting again with groups and giving up so much time to come up to Wales and carry out the recce and plan routes :clap: Also to Andy and Lydia for doing such a great job in horrible conditions dashing around North Wales taking photos and videos under the guidance of Chris S, without his local knowledge this event wouldn't be what it is. Chris and his lovely wife Steph also put the 4 of us up for 3 nights in March so that we didn't have the expense of staying in a hotel when we did the recce too. This place is special and so are the people who reside here. Thank you
×
×
  • Create New...