Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. That's the date of the ananouncement, my money is on a week later, 21st October
  2. Fair play to you but sorry Dan, I can think of nothing more boring than 2kg of steak, which, let's be honest will be cold by the time you get to the end anyway. It's the thought of spending £100.00 and only tasting steak I gues. Don't get me wrong, I love steak but 2kg, bloody hell!!! Anyway pix or it didn't happen Oh and good luck whatever you decide.
  3. You went to France and were bored!!!?
  4. He'll take it to the Zed Shed, there's a geezer there that loves cutting and welding all sorts of stuff
  5. Some good info here http://www.mcofs.org.uk/navigation-gpsandsmartphones.asp
  6. "Police are concerned they weren’t informed beforehand about the Gumball Rally 3000 event, a magnet for wealthy young men to show off their supercars." Surely they should've known
  7. He liked it too
  8. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Oil-Pressure-SENSOR-Sender-Switch-FITS-SENTRA-ALTIMA-PATHFINDER-XTERRA-350Z-/161425475843?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2595b54903
  9. You only go to Wales for the sheep sorted that Adrian goes for the sheep, I go for the copious amounts of alcohol & then end up in a minor coma where the folk who were bullied by there sisters take it out on me My sister clearly didn't bully me
  10. They are black and round, hopefully lol I said "in depth" That is in depth for me Lord help you when Ekona sees this then
  11. They are black and round, hopefully lol I said "in depth"
  12. Fair play, we expect an in depth report
  13. Good boys when they are asleep
  14. There was a good video round the table at dinner time saturday, will need censoring though Just Pm it
  15. About time too It would be fair to say you've been missed mate, but sometimes stuff just happens
  16. Look out K's back
  17. Never seen that before.
  18. Behave you Painkillers are kicking in. As are the whiskey and cokes no doubt!
  19. Haven't read this for a while now, what Jim said^ That is all.
  20. Nice Ady but where are the videos?
  21. that's a lot of one liners!
×
×
  • Create New...