Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Love it, glad I got a ride in the Frogster before she went, when you were flat out in her at Bedford I knew you were "ever so slightly" frustrated
  2. She's not a journalist, she's a space filler
  3. Great insightful article Hayley :bang:
  4. So do you want a replacement car for the zed or an additional one for Sunday's.
  5. Certainly not!!! who do you think I am, SMD?
  6. Ah, of course
  7. Good idea Stavos, it's about time we had a gander at your haddock
  8. That didn't get out there by accident that's for sure.
  9. I really wish you hadn't posted that Gixxer
  10. It's not working is it?
  11. Phone in advance and ask for a steak in a big bun
  12. pmsl^ i'm sure Dan will be along soon
  13. I see that Jeremy Clarkson has formally apologised to the people of Argentina by sending them a bottle of his favourite Christmas tipple. Port Stanley
  14. I tend to agree Dan & SMD might have something to say about it though
  15. Give Keyser a shout at the Zed Shed, it'll b worth the drive (near Bournemouth) just take a big bag of doughnuts
  16. Some time this month according to Dan's 1st post.
  17. It's all Bullocks I tell you......................
  18. OOO errr :scare: Sorry
  19. I've never seen Geordie Shore
  20. is there something you haven't told us Dave? Valencia/Prague/Krakow
  21. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/56308-what-can-happen-if-you-run-your-zed-on-95-ron/ I have nothing else to add
  22. They should just fit in the boot.
  23. Any manufacturers marks on it?
×
×
  • Create New...