Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Excellent progress matey
  2. Do it!!!!
  3. Go for it, you can easily "undo" it if you don't like it, I did it with my ARK and the general consensus was that it looks good, crap photo though :-
  4. Daryl, this might help:- http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/23002-bumper-tucks/
  5. Thanks buddy. I thought I posted in this thread yesterday, but I could never find it again Just use the filter "items I participated in"
  6. Just goes to show what some enforced changes can do. I'm sure Brad Barritt (read battering ram also) would have played if he had been fit but I guarantee he wouldn't have scored the try Joseph did. Rugby always used to be about genius and unpredictabilty, maybe it's time for some coaches to revisit those ideas. Lancaster was forced to do so this weekend and look what he got, Gatland, on the other hand got what he didn't expect (not many others did either) by sticking with predicatability.
  7. Find out if the Skoda has had the flywheel changed, I've not read the ad :surrender:but they did have dual mass flywheel failure problems. Good solid cars otherwise.
  8. Deleted your second thread as all info required is here
  9. Well let's be honest, we may never know, and as has been suggested it could be any number of things, if it hasn't done it since and it doesn't do it again stop worrying. Have you done any work on the engine recently?
  10. The MAF could have got wet, probably unlikely if your running a standard air box though unless you had been through some serious water or driving right up the chuff of someone throwing lots of spray. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  11. It'll be fine as long as she does her own
  12. Just turn your sounds up
  13. He's an acquired taste
  14. Go KIm!!!!!! :yahoo:
  15. No, sorry we were in a hurry to get into Cardiff
  16. glrnet

    LakeZ 2015

    +1 You might be better of PMing Martin Dave.
  17. That's quite amusing Hi Andy
  18. No!!! Never heard of any of them
  19. Dan, I hate your "youngness" You'll be telling me next you've never heard of The Saint
  20. It's a wind up right?
  21. Oh, and welcome back
  22. He's been on about this for 2 years and I was really looking forward to seeing it and it does look stunning and I jumped in really expecting to get a good smell of new leather but unfortunately he's a smoker and it smells of cigars. Such a shame. A personal thing I know but I'd like to think if I was a smoker I wouldn't do that to the car I'd just spent a fortune on
  23. A good chance it is the sender but it could be a blocked oil way, if it was my car I wouldn't drive it until the problem has been properly identified. Any nasty noises at all?
  24. Caught up with a good friend this weekend who has just collected hos P1800 from the restorers. Finished in Audi Ibis White and new red leather
  25. Oh my
×
×
  • Create New...